chapter 27

Zavious was extremely pleased with himself and was wondering that Aayat was the best partner he could find in this world . He got dressed up and went downstairs . He reached kitchen and saw Aayat working and was about to complete making breakfast . She served food on dinning table and she noticed Zavious wearing a very handsome grey suit and was looking handsome . But she was not at all excited to go for shopping with him ,because of his yesterdays behaviour .They completed their breakfast at that time house bell rang .Zavious went to her and said in whisper "I have planned a surprise and I bet you will love it Aayat thought in your dreams".

Zavious said "common go and open ,(by seeing Aayat totally puzzled he added.)I have called my brothers and sister in laws ,you know so that you can know my family. Go on you should be welcoming them".

Aayat was not able to bear her anger and smiled pitifully and thought in her mind   "I should speak very blissfully that did your brothers also forced your sister in law to get married to him".

But she remembered him saying about some stupid stuff and warning her about limit and something like drawn line .

She opened door with smile and saw Daniyal and Nicolas . Both of were laughing like grits.And suddenly she realised they were holding someones hand . She was not bother to see them . She thought in her mind  pity of her having husband and bother in law like them she turned around without having look on their face . Whereas they were also not bothered to greet her . When they sat on sofa horror stuck both the side . Aayat was totally shocked to see Zoya and Anabia sitting together with Nicolas and Daniyal , whereas Anabia and Zoya were also shocked to see each other .

Zoya's POV

oh my Allah , so Anabia and Aayat are the one , stupid Daniyal's darling sister in law .

Nobody spoke for a while , then Aayat saw The old man who looked very familiar to Aayat but was not able to recall . She thought of some patient and stopped thinking about it .

Zoya father was also having a familiar daughterly sensation about Anabia and Aayat and was able to recognise Aayat first and spoke  "you are the vary same girl ,Zoya's best friend . I saw you last at your mother and fathers funeral , felt very sad about you , but I still want to ask you , why are you staying here I mean in Australia your father was landlord and was having so much property and you were his only child . The market value of of your properties is in billions . (now he was talking to everyone)and your company is already having more budget value . When ever you will come back to India there would be so much profit to your company."

Zavious was shocked to hear that Aayat was a billionaire and was only child of super extraordinary landlord . He thought she is only a hard working doctor .

Aayat replied  "you know uncle how my parents died .they were murdered because of their property , of course I was not going to give my inherited property to anyone but if I would be staying in India then I would have also died till now . So its better to control hole market of India form foreign , what would you say Anabia ."

Anabia felt delighted and spoke  "yes ,yes , of course and you know what the best part is uncle , if I and Aayat will stop trading our company funds then half of India will die of hunger."

Zoya said  "stop it! no more rubbish talk about business".

Daniyal ,Nicolas and Zavious felt like dumbstruck sat that time .

Zoya's father" yes , by the congratulations beta Aayat going to get married . Oh ,yes I see your fiancé . What is your name?"

Zavious replied his name .

Zoya's father told them  its good to have such a professional wife.your father must be very happy seeing you getting married.

Three of them exchanged dark looks .

They left for shopping . Zoya ,Zoya's father nad Daniyal went in one car whereas Zavious , Aayat ,Nicolas and Anabia in other .