chapter 14

Aayat was locked in Zavius house . She was alone in house and she was not able to bear it .

After sometimes Zavius came inside Aayat 's room Aayat was sitting and reading a paper which was in table.

By seeing Zavius she didn't reacted at all . She didn't even saw him .

Zavius went really close to her and dragged her by chair and shouted on her up .

Aayat got up . Zavius was drunked at that time .She was able to smell it from away . Zavius was looking to her .

Aayat was going out of the room .

Zavius: where are you going ?

Aayat : I am going to make lemonade for you .I think you are drunk .

Zavius: No I am not . Don't move and listen . ( he said in loud voice ) You are not suppose to lie now . What ever I ask you have to give me straight answer . And if you lie I will do something which you have never expected from me .

Aayat : Stop it you are not fine just go to sleep .

Zavius :I am all right and answer me .

Aayat :ok fine

Zavius: you came back to my house after going to hotel ?

Aayat : No .

Zavius : Stop making up.And by all your lies I am fead up of them since morning.

Zavius got up from chair and walking towards her he hold her hand and said "tell me what did you saw" .

Aayat : Zavius you are hurting me stay away you are not ok . And I didn't came here .

Zavius : Don't lie to me that driver told me that you came here with him .

Aayat : Please let me go . I didn't came . I don't know anything please let me have my normal .

By getting hesitate he asked all the questions again and Aayat was not able to tolerate this torture so she " Yes I came and I saw you beating a gun down in basement he did not reply you so you just shoot him and I also heard about the disposal you were about to do of body . What will you do you will kill me like that guy .

Zavius : No I won't you know why . Because I like you .but just now the point is did your friends know about that murder ?

Aayat was in shock but by not being afraid she spoke " no I didn't tell them .

Zavius : Are you seriously think to fool me . If they don't know then why are they also missing .

Aayat: Fine I told them whatever I saw here and they are hidden in safe place.

Zavius: Just tell me where are your friends if you won't then when ever I will find them I will make sure that they are killed .

Aayat : Stop thereating me if you find them then kill them. But kill me first because I am not going to say about them. Just kill me and finish me off . She was trying to get her wrist out of Zavius 's hand .

Zavius: No i won't kill you. Just tell me I won't kill them ( He was trying to console Aayat )

Aayat : I don't know where they are .

Zavius : Why are you making me to be so harsh ( Aayat could see his anger, frustration in his eyes )

By hearing this he raised his hand and slapped Aayat . Aayat pushed him and was going to run but Zavius grabs her by waist .

Aayat :please , please let me go .She said while sobbing .

Zavius looked at her for hot mins but suddenly Aayat fell unconscious......