chapter 22

Zoya was sitting on chair getting ready for wedding. Only jewellery were left to wear ..... she was looking exceptionally beautiful. So was dress up in red lengha .. suddenly tears started to flow from her eyes . She suppressed her tears and went down stairs. It was family tradition that the Nikhat was supposed to be done in their own house.

She was silent and was trying to suppress her tears again and again . Well Daniyal had convinced Zoya's father to come with them by saying that next week his brother is getting married. Also he said as being his father in law it's good that he come with them .

Zoya thought Daniyal was lying ... she was very tired and went to her room changed her clothes and came back in her comfortable clothes..... after golden 12 hours she was supposed to leave with Daniyal to Australia. .

She was praying when Daniyal entered in her room . He was making gloomy expression while Zoya was praying.

When Zoya realised that some one was watching her she turned and saw Daniyal staring at her from her bed .

Zoya ignored him

Daniyal: where are you going

Zoya didn't reply and went inside washroom she heard Daniyal's sigh she stood there till almost 47 minutes. She only wanted to Ignore Daniyal.... She came and saw Daniyal was asleep.

She realised that this was first time that she was seeing Daniyal so carefully. She saw he was tall and extraordinary handsome. She tiptoe herself so that she can reach near by sofa . Before that Daniyal woke up and pulled her towards him by waist and asked in deep sleepy voice " why are you avoiding me " he was looking straight into her eyes .

Zoya tried to come out of his grip but she was tightly bounded by his hands . Zoya thought about a solution and punched her on his stomach and leave him in pain.

Zoya smirk

Daniyal said in pain " you "

Zoya replied him in gesture of threat " don't try to go against me "

Daniyal growled " what happened to her .... Did this make marriage make her crazy or something