1

Valerie is a troubled girl, she does drugs and she always finds her way to start fights. Fezco has taken care of her and Ashtray since they were kids until she had to leave with her dad. Now Valerie is returning to see them both and she finds out Ashtray isn't the same kid as he used to be. Valerie now is gonna be living with them to get away from her father.

Valerie

It was a sunny day and Valerie was making her way to Fez's gas station, it took her about 10 minutes to get there and once she did, she set her bicecycle down and stretched

It was a sunny day and Valerie was making her way to Fez's gas station, it took her about 10 minutes to get there and once she did, she set her bicecycle down and stretched. Valerie entered the shop and seeing Fez's eyes lit up made her smile.

"Hey kid long time no see" Fezco said in his usual slow tone. "I missed you so so much!" Valerie said as she hugged him, she saw Fezco as a big brother and she was really happy to see him. They talked for awhile and then Valerie made her way to the back, when she saw Ashtray her cheeks went a light pink. Valerie wasn't expecting him to look so handsome, he improved with age i guess.

"Hey Ash" Valerie said as Ashtray lifted his head to look at her, Valerie looked different too. Valerie and Ashtray didn't get along the best, the most he gave her was a tiny smile and a simple "Hey Val". Valerie rolled her eyes as she sat on the ground looking up at him. "Wow you kill me with your words Ash!" Valerie said sarcastically not looking too amused. Ash gave her a glare, he was quite intimidating Valerie thought.

Valerie yawned as she looked at him, Ash was on his phone scrolling through god knows what. Valerie caught herself just staring at him like a creep and once Ashtray noticed he chuckled. "Shit man, you a fuckin' creep Val" Ash was obviously being sarcastic, but that just made Valerie's cheeks blush from embarrassment. Valerie couldn't believe she had to stay with him.

It was a couple hours later, Valerie and Ashtray weren't interacting and soon the silence broke once Fezco entered and said it was time to close the shop up. Valerie stood up and Ashtray did the same as they both walked out. Once they were all in the car Valerie was sitting in the back, hands on her thighs as she yawned. Fezco put some music on and Valerie just began yelling the lyrics. "FIRST OFF FUCK YA BITCH AND THE CLICK YOU CLAIM" Valerie started to have a sprint of energy, Ashtray turned his head and Valerie basically felt his stare burning into her skull she took that as a sign to shut the fuck up.

The whole ride home Valerie was silent until she got out the car and took out her backpack too, once they were at the door and Fezco unlocked it she let them enter before her. Valerie then entered last and closed the door behind her. "You gon' be sleepin' with Ash kid." Fezco mentioned. "Yeah sure" Valerie cooporated as she just let Ashtray lead her to his room, he wasn't happy, she could tell. Valerie sat on the bed as Ashtray stood in front of her. "Touch anything of mine i will find out, no shoes on my fucking bed and if you ever touch a single one of my clothing items i will also find out" Ashtray said as Valerie nodded, since when was he such an asshole. Valerie rolled her eyes.

"You know if you weren't such a dick saying all this stuff maybe I'd actually listen." Valerie said as she stood up as her and Ash's face were centimetres away from each other, she wasn't that short but he was definitely taller than her. Ashtray now had an angry expression on his face, but Valerie just walked into his bathroom and closed the door behind her, she got into some pijamas which were just some grey sweatpants and a black tanktop. Valerie then left the bathroom and jumped onto the bed laying down, Ashtray followed her every move. Ashtray then went to the bathroom and changed in there too. Ashtray came out and layed beside her glaring at her as she scrolled through her phone.

Valerie and him ended up falling asleep and were eventually woken up by Fezco's Laughing. Valerie and Ashtray were all close and Ash had his arm around her. Valerie and Ash eventually realised and quickly parted. Valerie was flustered, Ash was angry. Fezco was still laughing. "That shi funny as fuck Ash cmon laugh for once bro" Fezco was still laughing until he was pushed out by his brother, Valerie was now laughing too but immediately stopped once Ash glared at her. "Val it ain't fuckin' funny man!" Ash raised his voice as he was kind of flusteres too.

After having that discussion Val and Ash were in the kitchen eating cereal. "Sorry for yelling at you earlier Val my bad." Ash said with his mouth full.