I decided to just put some of my real life situations into the story. Born into a world of apocalyptic darkness, our hero, our savior, marked for torment and disgrace at birth. He rises from the ashes of his parents hopes and dreams for a perfect son.

There. That seemed like a good start. Now I just gotta fill all the dead air. How on earth do I fill blank pages with mundane and random talk? Sure I got the plot in my mind but I had no idea what to use as filler.

I decided to just stop there and think for a while. While I wait I was going to surf the internet for a few hours. Which then became six hours. I stopped when my laptop battery started to die.

"Oh god. I need help." I mumbled when I looked in the mirror at my blotchy skin, panda eyes, and frazzled hair.

I was about to close my laptop when I started to receive a video call. I opened it up and a psychotic looking Blake came up.

"Blake! What do you want? Y'know what-"

"Jamie. For once in your pathetic life, Shut the hell up! Stupid words come out of your mouth every time you open it. Now listen close, Either you get your ass in the car and come home, or, I'm going to take you home and i'll have your entire town burned to the ground."

"What about your family Blake?" I countered.

"They are the ones who tried to keep us apart. I couldn't care less if they just up and died. In fact, I would actually pay a visit to the house of god and thank him for finally answering my prayers."

"Blake. I am not going to come back to you."

"Fine. You did this Jamie. Remember."

Blake then moved the camera towards the balcony and grabbed a small pillow case that had something inside. When I heard a bark come from inside I lost it and started begging.

"Blake please stop! Blake! Don't do it! Please! Wait! Wait! Wait!"

"What? You coming home?" Blake asked far away and held 'baby' over the balcony.

"I don't...Blake stop! Just please. If I go back, you'll kill me."

"Maybe. Who knows. Just come back. I'm not over you yet. If you don't come home, i'll kill everyone and anything who just happens to come in my path."

"Blake. Calm down. Listen, get help and then we'll talk. For real. Please just. Are you taking your medication?" I asked.

"No. Why should I? I don't need it. I've been off it for months now. I'm fine! Now come home and talk with me. I need you."

"Blake. Take your meds everyday this week and i'll talk with you Friday. But, I want my dad to come with me."

"Fine. But you promise, no, swear! To be here. We can have dinner at Castro's and talk there."

"I promise Blake. You promise to take your meds. Everyday. No skipping."

"Fine. Yeah, I promise."

"A man is only as good as his word." I stated.

"Yeah, yeah. I will take them. Just be here Friday."

The last thing I saw before the screen went black was Blake putting the case down on the floor and walking up to the computer before it turned off.

I sighed and sat on my hands to stop them from shaking. When I calmed I stood up only shaking slightly and collapsed on my bed. I didn't even bother getting undressed or turning off the light. I just slept.

Nice, peaceful, long, restful sleep.

***

okay guys I'm going to try to update. But in four weeks I will be traveling and won't be on for two weeks.