Chapter 60 (Ice-cream and sleeplessness)

Start from the beginning

Boyi is now enjoying his ice cream, it seems like heaven to him, he bites into the cold ice cream, lets it melt into the insides of his mouth, making the inside of his mouth, cool, cold and creamy. Boyi is having chocolate ice cream, the fragrant of the cocoa and the sweetness makes Boyi feel like he is in heaven, the tongue is swirling around the melted ice cream, tasting its' coldness and sweetness, and the milky smell makes Boyi remember that his mother brought him the chocolate ice-cream when he was young in the mall.

Boyi has so indulged in his ice cream that his whole mouth is a little numb and so he didn't feel the ice cream flowing down the side of his mouth. However, Wei Zhan is standing beside the boy and watching him enjoying and savoring the ice cream and sometimes even smacking his lips like a little kid very adorable and cute. The boy is in his own ice-cream world. All those hurtful words from the people's ugly mouths and also those disgusting faces that are sneering at him are all gone due to Boyi putting himself into his own "ice-cream" world, enjoying the here and now taste that would take him out of his mind at the moment.

Wei Zhan took a tissue from the side of the table and he pulls Boyi to face him and told him

"I am cleaning your mouth," Wei Zhan told Boyi and without giving the boy any time to change his mind, his hand is already gently wiping away those dripping ice-cream on the side of the mouth.

The long fingers and gentle hand's moment is very smooth and delicate, those lingering ice-cream that should be on the mouth were wiped out from the mouth.

Boyi almost had a heart attack, because other than his mother, no one had done this for him, in his mind, he cursed himself a bit, he is nineteen years old and someone is cleaning his mouth like five years old and he wishes to have a hole to hide. Also, he could see the well-defined shaped hands of Wei Zhan, very long and slim fingers that signed billion-dollar contracts but are now cleaning his face.

Boyi feels his face a little hot but he was fortunate to have the cold ice cream to cool off that brushing red face.

The outside garden has a gentle breeze that made people feel cool and calm. Wei Zhan did not feel the calmness at all, he thought he was just doing a simple task of helping Boyi to clean off the ice cream but he did not expect the impact that he is facing now.

Wei Zhan's eyes are so focused on the boy that he can see every smoothness of the skin of the face Boyi. Wei Zhan had never seen anyone with such flawless skin, there isn't any blemish on the white skin, the skin is fair and white like the 'snow white' mooncakes. Also, it has a porcelain look, the pink color that creeps onto Boyi's skin when he was shy, could be seen by Wei Zhan. Wei Zhan's hands start to shake a little as he cleans the mouth area of Boyi, those cherry lips are in full bloom and thick, those making it look deliciously attractive to bite, anyone would want a taste of those lips.

First time in Wei Zhan's life, he feels like he wanted to bite that lips, he wanted to taste that lips, although he already knows by the lop that it is definitely sweet but the itch on his own lips is arching to taste it. Thus, Wei Zhan has to control and swallow his salvia, with his adam apple rolling up and down looking at the fair porcelain skin at such close proximity, making his whole being in a state of trance. However, due to his strong mind that had been trained over the years, Wei Zhan had the endurance and resilience to manage to clean that ice cream off the mouth with his slightly shaking hand.

As if Wei Zhan had not been tormented enough, the cute boy raise his spoon of ice cream and asks Wei Zhan

"Do you want some ice cream" that innocent eyes asking Wei Zhan, Wei Zhan wonder who on earth can actually resist that boy

"Mmm...." so Wei Zhan opens his mouth and took some ice cream from the same spoon of Boyi and suddenly he felt that this is the best ice cream he had ever eaten in his life.