//

Y/n's POV:

"Oh my gosh I'm so nervous." I said while I check myself in the mirror. Today, I'm gonna marry the love of my life and I don't know if I want to jump, cry or shout from being overwhelm with emotions.

"Relax Y/n, it's not like she would run away. You two have a child already.I don't know what you're nervous about." Manu said.

"Ha! You're one to talk, if I remember correctly, you're the one who comes knocking at my door at 2am asking for some advice on what to do when your pregnant girlfriend's hormones is making her plotting your murder." I said. That was really funny. He got Maia pregnant when Jazzy turn eight months old. He drove to my house after Maia throw a vase at him for eating her chocolates and made him sleep on the couch. I told him to never touch their food and make sure there's a supply and most importantly, don't question their food preference during pregnancy. He took my advice and they live happily ever after.

"I don't want to die okay. I didn't know they could turn into someone crazy during that." He said making me chuckle.

"Who's turning crazy?" We heard someone. We saw Maia walking towards us making our eyes widen.

"Nothing baby. Y/n is just crazy to think that Alycia will not show up." Manu said nervously. I glared at him from lying but decided to leave it alone. I don't want my best friend dying on my wedding.

"Y/n it's time. Everything is ready." Maia said smiling at me. She's glowing with that baby bump. We made our way where the wedding is gonna take place. It's a beach wedding with a lot of flower decoration. It's obvious who planned this. Jazzy reach out her hand to me when she saw me at the altar. I get my daughter from her grandma's arms, She turned one a few days ago.

We wait for her mommy to walk down the aisle.

The song started playing and we all turn to where Alycia started walking. Gosh she looks like an Angel in that dress. I can't help but tear up when she gives me that beautiful smile. My daughter wipe my cheek making me chuckle. Alycia reach us and my mum tried to get Jazzy,but she cling to my jacket tighter.

"It's okay, I wouldn't mind holding her during this." I said. I pay my respect to Alycia's parents then help her stand beside me. Can we skip the vows and kiss her already?!

The ceremony started and we did all those I do's then it's time to say our vows. Jazzy fell asleep so I handed her to Alycia's mum. I took a deep breath before starting my speech.

"Alycia. That's the name I always hear when I woke up from being stabbed in an Alley. I was like who the hell is Alycia?" I started making the people laugh.

"Little did I know, that's the name that will change my life for the best. I never plan to get in touch with the girl that I saved on that alley. I was gonna move on with my life but my friends thought otherwise." I said looking at Manu and my cousin Tony.

"My mind told me to get away from you when I discovered that you're a celebrity. I'm kinda not fascinated with some of them, no offense guys." I said looking at Maia, Marny, Laura and my cousin Lauren who got played by an actor.

"But then there you go looking flawless in my mum's restaurant and my mind was like 'I thought I don't have a heart because I don't feel it beating for someone, but all it took is one black dress, a gorgeous smile and a beautiful voice then all those hidden heartbeats feels like it would come out of my chest." I said looking at a teary eyed Alycia.

"I never ask anyone out before you, so imagine my nervousness when I ask your parents' permission if I could date their daughter." I said. I heard her dad chuckle at the background.