FORTY FOUR

Third Person POV:

“Hyung!!!~” Taehyung and Seok Jin heard Yoongi calling them from the baking station.

“Who are you calling Yoongi-ah?~” Taehyung asks as he motion Seok Jin to tie the loosen strings of the apron.

Seok Jin ties it with a smile, the playful, the bickering Taehyung and Yoongi has before goes back, it wasn’t big deal. The place was filled with good love noises especially when Nam Joon’s around making the living, more alive.

Taehyung was working to help Seok Jin finally decide to release the new set of flavors he wanted Treat Shot Spin to have. Taehyung asked for Yoongi’s opinion and showed Seok Jin’s list of ingredients. Yoongi finds it easy of course he majored, and still working to learn to become a better baker. For Taehyung? Of course it's hard, mixing colors for canvas paintings was a lot different for mixing ingredients that someone will either makes you throw up or smile. Its one of the two.

Taehyung even asked Yoongi to give him an advantage to watch, learn from his Mom and watch video tutorial, ask from experts. And that kind of helped Taehyung’s family to reunite and express their longings for their son as well as Taehyung towards his parents.

And the finals have come, tasting. As Seok Jin being the judge of it. Seok Jin tried his best to keep his straight face even the fact that the view was familiar to him, he munch the cake that Yoongi have made, and did the same to Taehyung.

“MMM…?” Yoongi’s was clearly whining without making any sounds for his ground that made Seok Jin and Taehyung put cream on their faces before trailing Yoongi who started off defending his face not to get any cream.

“Uh~ Hyung don’t lie to me, tell me at least who did it better?” Yoongi still insists, complaining how he is getting blocked by the couple.

“Join us Yoongi-ah mmm?” Taehyung teased, and finally caught Yoongi, that Seok Jin quickly pinch Yoongi’s cheeks before wiping some cream.

“You like mine better Hyung and it’s not fair to give your side to him.”

“Y-You like my work b-but in his case you just like who did the work…~”

It was a fun debate that Yoongi was fighting for that only ended when Nam Joon arrives and reminds them of their age.

But suddenly backed off too when Yoongi and Taehyung… “Says the one who think all that was happening in dramas and movies are possible.”

And as Mr. and Mrs Jeon got an invitation from Taehyung about something that Jeon’s knows might turn out huge for Seok Jin, they came and saw the beautiful view from the mountain from where they're looking that was too far to where they're standing.

Seok Jin welcomed the Jeon’s even if he’s not aware that there might be something special purpose why they are here, and the tap Mr. Jeon gave him that reminds Seok Jin what is it, brings all of them in laughter of joy.

“Seems like both of you was having a huge plans in mind, so shall we?”

“I guess this is it.” Seok Jin says in agreement as he nervously charge himself from Mrs. Jeon who gave him a good luck tap.

The restaurant that Mr. Jeon rented for the night was unbelievably stunning the amazing part was the mountain view. They smiled and welcomed Kim’s as well as Taehyung and Nam Joon.

Seok Jin saved Taehyung’s confused face why he was so early. “Jin…”

“Tae…”

Seok Jin motioned a nod to Yoongi as the painting he cherished with the combination of ideas from the three of them flushed on the ground provided by the projector at the ceiling as the violinist starts playing softly.

There’s no song given, Seok Jin wanted the music produced all came from the feelings. After Seok Jin heard Mr. Monroe's story about the 'Buskers Flowers Keepers' made Seok Jin wanted to involve one's feeling not just an order to do this and that.

Taehyung saw Seok Jin heaving a deep breath as what he did. “W-What are you doing? Nam Joon-ah? Mom? Dad? W-What’s happening?”

Taehyung had a thought of how Seok Jin was around him, he would love to have a dinner with important people on the lives but he was confused that the simple going away party will turn out as what his sight was having.

“Taehyung-ah… Without your permission I allowed myself to give a piece of me to what you’ve been cherishing away from us.”

Taehyung cleared his throat, speechless how Seok Jin treats him. He still couldn’t believe that love after he thought wasn’t deserving for him came, with the first and last person his heart was pounding. “ABYSST? S-Seok Jin.–“

“Us, I’ll be okay with distanced relationship, I just want you to know that I am always with you, Taehyung-ah I want to remind you that you are with us.” Seok Jin says referring to the painting of him that Taehyung just wanted to keep as Jung Kook and Seok Jin's memory alone.

But Seok Jin including him to that memory, did something new to Taehyung's already blessed heart.

Blasts shine through the night, wishing the couple the best of the years ahead. As Taehyung remembers Jung Kook says he’ll soon need that painting to make everything better. Its right though it did make Taehyung better when darkness visits him, but what’s unbelievable is the person on the painting was with him making him feel the best worth of his life.

Taehyung and Seok Jin became busy after that day, since Taehyung left Seok Jin was doing everything he can to help Yoongi’s plan to expand their bakery. Since then there’s still places, things that only Jung Kook was part of it. No matter how long, how many years have passed Jung Kook is still alive, with them.

They do love each other and it took time for the time to tell them when is the right pattern to trace.

Part of them, no one could ever replace. They need to live and what’s keeping them to fight is the person who’s around them through everyday without erasing who has been part of their yesterdays.

Yoongi found the chocolate he’s been looking for and luckily only Nam Joon heard his one word statement. “Yes.” Along with Taehyung saying the same to Seok Jin’s proposal.

“How beautiful, how vicious.” The obstacles they’ve undergone, the life being in line bent them to trails different directions.

But what’s there to block, if the ending was set into one peaceful place.

Chrysanthemums flowers was all over Mr. Monroe’s place as he greeted Seok Jin with a smile showing Taehyung dancing with the buskers. “How cruel life is.~” The buskers says that Seok Jin assumed was just part of the song.

The statement is indeed part of living. "I'll see you soon.~"

THE END? O. K.