SIXTEEN

Third Person POV:

Taehyung took a deep breath before he avoids Seok Jin’s gaze and slowly looks at him. “Even if I am this quiet all I have in mind is you, if I open my mouth I’m afraid to annoy you and now that I am keeping all of it inside my mind is driving me nuts.”

“This is so crazy, I am going crazy with the thoughts of you being married and with the thoughts of you suffering because of your husbands situation.”

“Don’t get me wrong Seok Jin, it’s not a sin to admit that sometimes you are getting tired of your situation with him.”

“I know it’s such a sting leaving your passion for baking and start studying business to take over their company.”

“It sucks because that’s what I am when my Dad asked me to starts studying our company, it sucks leaving my passion as an illustrator.”

“But then I saw you, you didn’t leave my mind the day that I met you, when I smelled your hand, it is so addicting that got stuck on the tip of my nose, the scent is waving by the top of my lips.”

“You made me stay, stay in this business world because that’s the only way I can interact with you but then I discovered your bakery and got a hint that I might use that to connect with you through my passion that maybe we can communicate.”

“But there’s a Yoongi that keeps pushing me away saying you have a boyfriend named Jeon Jung Kook.”

“Seok Jin I didn’t believe him, but then you kept showing up with the business events as Jung Kook’s partner and turns out its true.”

“And eventually, you two got married.” There’s a hint of being shocked and hurt evident with the pair of Seok Jin’s eyes.

He wiped Taehyung’s tears not minding his own pouring down his cheeks. “Taehyung-ah… I’m so sorry.”

Taehyung softly held Seok Jin’s wrist making its way up to rub the top of Seok Jin’s hands using his thumb. “I am voiding that apologies of yours, I don’t want to misunderstand it.”

Taehyung was hurt and worried. He didn’t know if that apology is for Seok Jin turning him down completely or an apology for loving Jung Kook that is obviously not the case, Taehyung could see how Seok Jin loves Jung Kook.

He just didn’t want to confirm it from Seok Jin’s mouth because it will break him apart.

The two didn’t utter another words as Taehyung dropped Seok Jin to their house.

Seok Jin saw Jung Kook waiting in front of their house and he hurriedly wants to push Taehyung away not to make his husband worried that will trigger his jealousy over Taehyung.

He heard Taehyung trying to talk but he didn’t take a look at him and walk straight to Jung Kook.

He heard Taehyung’s voice but didn’t mind to answer it at all.

As Seok Jin manage to convince Jung Kook to talk inside their house, Jung Kook speaks the moment their door closed...

“So? How could you explain that? I am with Mom and Dad a while ago and they are both worried about you suddenly disappearing after their decision of what was that again?–“

“Oh. Right to focus your attention to me, me only.” As Jung Kook chuckled with a sarcastic tone finally settled at one place to face Seok Jin.

“Does their decision to focus on me upset you so much to spend time with him? With Kim Taehyung? With the man I am not so fond of?!” Jung Kook yells causing Seok Jin to back away, frightened.