FORTY THREE

Third Person POV:

Taehyung saw Seok Jin kneeling in front of him holding the vase that has a one stem of yellow lily, as Taehyung turn to look at the person he was already expecting, tears flows on his eyes as he joined Seok Jin on the ground. “Do I really deserve a soul like you? W-Why are you giving me that kind of flowers? I am– I am the one who should be thankful.”

Seok Jin felt Taehyung lips on him, he smiled between their kiss. When Taehyung stare at Seok Jin, he realized what Seok Jin was holding. “I guess flowers, colors, and blank spaces did a really great job to describe human’s emotions.”

Seok Jin nodded as Taehyung offered his hands to help Seok Jin to get up, before he grabs the vase and stared at the beautiful flower. “Let me hear what this flower represents, can I hear that from you. I want to just hear your voice tonight.” Taehyung muttered waiting for Seok Jin’s response as they smiled at each other.

“I saw how your eyes glistened when you saw this indeed beautiful vase, so I bought it home and the process was easy that I even had a breathtaking back stories of this pretty thing was holding.

“Let’s just summarize as a representation of first sight was complicated so I am loving you in secrecy.

“Yep, it came from the person you were thinking… I exclude what this pretty yellow thing since it seems like you have an idea what this flower means. I'm thankful...” Seok Jin says proudly how Taehyung and him connects. Taehyung got a call and almost at the same time Nam Joon called Seok Jin to see his brother and greet him with Yoongi on his side, though Taehyung was still on the phone because Seok Jin gave his number to Mr. Monroe, greetings and a good luck for their relationship was said, that made Taehyung ended the call with a smile and turned to Nam Joon and Yoongi.

“H-Hey.” Taehyung mumbles shyly.

“Hyung! I miss you! How are you, will you allow me to go and visit you? I promise I’ll be quick I just want to see you–“

Taehyung shook his head with a smile as he brought Seok Jin’s hands on his before showing it on the screen. “Wait for us, I need to tell something to Jung Kook.” Taehyung said making Seok Jin plastered a bewildered expression.

“So you’ll go home with me? Are you sure? Did you think through this? How about work?” Taehyung nodded, and talked to Nam Joon and Yoongi the whole night. Seok Jin just realized that Taehyung was serious.

Yoongi even discovered and asked why Taehyung was using his recorded voice saying… “Jung Kook Hyung…” As a ringtone that Taehyung couldn’t tell the real reason which is he used it for Jung Kook to hear Yoongi calling him Hyung before he went off.

Since the day when Jung Kook, Seok Jin and him went to the mountain, his phone was set for that tone. Taehyung recalled the happiness he brings to Jung Kook’s face.

Seok Jin shifted the topic by teasing how close Nam Joon and Yoongi became without him around that finally made the two ends the call after saying an awkward goodbye.

Seok Jin and Taehyung smiled happily beside each other sipping wines. “I thought before I deserve to be alone after what happened.”

“So am I?” Seok Jin leaned his head on Taehyung’s shoulder. “I’m getting dizzy, but I have a plan in mind.”

“What plan?” Taehyung turns to see Seok Jin closed eyes twirling the glass. “You’ll see, I’ll ask you, for now can you kiss me? I need to keep talking tonight right?”

Taehyung leaves a peck on the half drunk Seok Jin before his lips automatically stretched into smile. “This is unreal. You are, we are. Us.” Taehyung and Seok Jin was all aware how they both ended at the wall groped each skin searching for contact that all of their mouth was providing, suddenly the abyss that they’ve been putting themselves vanished.