SEVENTEEN

Third Person POV:

Seok Jin rushed to the room as he saw a lot of doctors on his husband’s room, checking on him.

Taehyung looks at them as he supported Seok Jin’s shoulder from falling. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon's eyes are swollen talking to Mr. Noh, Jung Kook’s doctor as their face didn’t show any signs of good news.

“Seok Jin-ah… Jung Kook is… My baby is…” Mrs. Jeon couldn’t continue what she was about to say as she burst into tears on her husband’s chest.

Mr. Jeon explained further with the help of Mr. Noh as the Jeon’s driver brought Mrs. Jeon home. “There’s no improvement with Jung Kook’s situation. His pupil is still dtable and that’s not a good sign, that means there’s no reflexes at all.”

“He experienced a seizures today and it’s unpredictable what will happen the moment he stopped but now that he did, he is again back on being the way he was, unconscious.”

“Jung Kook’s case is rare and very unusual.”

“Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim, as a father and as his husband, I want to prepare you for a worst scenario. Its been two months…”

“Jung Kook haven’t shown any good improvement at all other than the continues beating of his heart.”

“IV fluids is the only thing that can support his brain for hydration.”

“I’ve said this before, his vital organs are all well but his CT scan showed a huge amount of swelling of the brain that caused how he is now.”

“He never moves, or even response to any pinch and reflexes by–“

Mr. Jeon fixed his suit as he looks at Mr. Noh with hopes after clearing his throat. He heard enough of bad news and nothing more, he heard enough with his son’s unfortunate accident.

“Any good news? Any hopes for us to talk? W-We have all the money for any treatment, a-anything i-is there anything?–“

Mr. Noh sighed removing his glasses. “Believe me, coma patients are the most unpredictable one. We’ll never know when or will they still be able to wake up? Especially when it is a critical head injury…”

“All we can do is to provide care and monitoring while waiting.”

Seok Jin stood up on his seat after bowing his head still crying. Taehyung’s face light up when he saw Seok Jin out from Mr. Noh’s office but Seok Jin didn’t even bother to look at him, he walked passed his direction as if he wasn’t there to begin with...

Taehyung looks at Seok Jin running to Jung Kook’s room and he quietly followed.

Jung Kook’s room was in peace and has a calming environment, it was handled well by the nurses and by Mrs. Jeon’s taste, all the best for her son...

“H-Hey... I-Its been so long B-Babe didn’t you miss me? Miss touching me? Miss laying beside me?”

“Didn’t you miss making cakes with me? W-Watching me cook and wipe my sweats t-then tease me by kissing me starting to my shoulder going to my cheeks that you said you love to pinch? Didn’t you miss all of that?” Seok Jin said caressing Jung Kook’s hands as he put it between his neck and cheeks.

Crying silently Taehyung’s tears was falling watching Seok Jin talking to his husband. “P-Please… Please promise me you will come back to me, okay? I don’t care how long I am going to wait… J-Just please…”

“Please…” Seok Jin chortled between his sobs. Taehyung couldn’t handle what he was seeing as he walked behind Seok Jin and squeeze his shoulder gently as if he is the most fragile thing in this world.

Yoongi is right you are as fragile as a mirror but I am willing to handle this sight of your fragile state because you are everything I can see even if it’s not me on yours. Taehyung thought as he let Seok Jin leans his head on his tummy.

“Seok Jin, I can get your things so you can stay here with him o-or if you’re not comfortable at me doing those you can ask Yoongi to pick your essentials–“

Seok Jin grabs Taehyung’s arms going to his warm hands. “N-No… I need to see Jung Kook… I-I need to see him, h-he can’t get up a-and he needs me…”

“Take me to my h-home Jung Kook needs me.” Taehyung knitted his brows as Seok Jin’s sobs became desperately loud, the way his voice raised while pleading, the way his fist from, Taehyung’s polo tightened.

It puzzled Taehyung’s mind. “Jin… Why are you asking for Jung Kook if he’s in front of you?”

“L-Look his hands are there, his body is there so what are you saying?–“

“Please!” Seok Jin shouted as his body almost dropped to the floor but Taehyung catch him and just follow what he wanted.

Taehyung watched Seok Jin’s face as he thought of something, something that his mind couldn’t get a hold off.

Why did he do that to Jung Kook? Why did he said that it was just a mistake after it all happened that seems intentional and planned?

One’s life is in danger and it could be Seok Jin if Jung Kook didn’t butt in the right time.

What’s that person’s motive for a chaos he caused at the Jeon’s company? Taehyung questioned himself while touching his mouth as his mind keeps on twisting some possible scenario...

Then suddenly his mind recalls a statement from Yoongi. “Do you really love him? I know you do but to what extent?”

Taehyung hid his tears while avoiding the sight of Seok Jin beside him sleeping. “Yoongi is right…” Taehyung said to himself as he wiped his tears and looks as Seok Jin before collecting himself again.

Looking at Seok Jin’s peacefully sleeping he pick a strand of his hair sticking on Seok Jin's forehead. “I love you, I love you so much and that’s all I know.”

“But do I really love you the way I can do the same thing like Jung Kook did?”

Risking his life to save you, Jung Kook really loves you… Taehyung said to himself as he composed himself when Seok Jin moves and turned his puffy eyes bigger seeing Taehyung close to him.

“You’re home. Your home. With Jung Kook.” Taehyung uttered then unbuckling his and Seok Jin’s seat belt before opening the door for Seok Jin wearing his forced smile.

Seok Jin starts to walk towards the door and Taehyung turned around ready to leave when Seok Jin called him.

“Tae... T-Thank you so much for today… I’m sorry too. Sorry for making you wait, sorry for s-shouting at you–“

Taehyung didn’t let him finish and cut him off by walking close to Seok Jin to pull him for a hug as he let himself cry between Seok Jin’s shoulder.

A/N >>> ASK ME, ASK ME ABOUT THEM AND IF IT WAS ALREADY GIVEN ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS, I WILL ANSWER AND EXPLAIN 😊

BUT IF ITS NOT I WILL PRETEND I DIDN'T SAW THE COMMENTS, SO THAT MEANS YOU NEED TO WAIT FOR THE FUTURE CHAPTERS OKAY? ILY! 💜🖤