EIGHT

Third Person POV:

Seok Jin walks towards Jung Kook as he wiped his unstoppable tears looking at Jung Kook. “I wouldn’t be able to meet Mom since she died when she gave birth to me, I couldn’t speak what kind of mother she will become if she had given a chance to take care of me.”

“B-But based on my father’s story, she’s a good mother that makes me cry more.”

“I have a lot of questions in mind that only her could answer, a mother’s love that all I need and only her could give  b-but thankfully Dad filled her space and didn’t let me feel down.”

“We only have two rooms here, one for me and one for my Dad but I wanted to sleep beside Dad so we ended up sharing our rooms.”

“I have swings in my room because Dad used to hummed a song while pushing and pulling that swing. It’s my comfort zone, I barely slept on my bed when I'm alone so I have to change it now because of the dust.”

“It may not be obvious but I graduated as Pastry Major. Dad did a double job just to provide things that I need while I’m at school, then taking orders on his free time and working on his another work so he could give me what I wanted and take good care of our place, especially the bakery, our home.”

“And I made it. I got a call from big restaurants and hotels but I declined it when Dad’s accident happened.”

“Dad’s only wish is me, to fully take over his bakery than working to others, so I did and I am loving it, I love being the head of my own space.”

“I still don’t know why Dad had to left me early just like what my Mom did. He could f-finally see me bake and make some cakes, taste it by himself and be my judge if I did it bad or great, but h-he couldn’t wait to be with M-Mom and left me alone here.”

Jung Kook’s heart clenched, his tears are forming into his eyes but he tried hard to hold back his own emotions, he didn’t want to make Seok Jin cry more than he was. “You are doing great Seok Jin, I saw how you put your heart with the efforts of making those boxes of cakes, it tastes good and its great.”

“They are together now guiding you, so don’t give up and let me be your reason of holding on.”

“This place of yours is doing great too. Don’t you ever think you are alone, because you have me now. Will you find me weird if I'm going to say that Mom and Dad knows you because how inlove I am with you?”

“They can’t wait to meet you but I won’t put any pressure on you for that matter, whenever you’re ready.”

Seok Jin was pressing his lips as he smile wiping his tears, he turned his back seating backwards to the swing, his gaze turned at the projector.

“All my life I’ve been curling myself in this old but precious swing. I’ve been baking nonstop so I could keep my mind busy.”

“I am interacting to people because their smiles can make my gloomy life into a bright one.”

“I’ve met a lot of people and I think a lot what's behind their smiles as they look at my product.”

Seok Jin locked his eyes to Jung Kook as he showed his smile. “But only you tried to think about what’s behind mine.”

“Only you compliments my simple name and its rare to find a new customer like you because most of them are Dad’s old customers.”

“I actually did a research about you and your backgrounds, that’s why you are here inside my room, I don't fully trust what is written on those articles but I trusts my own instinct about you.”

“You’re a good person and j-just like you I experienced l-love at first sight. Y-Your adorable smiles, y-your pleading doe eyes.”

“Y-Your way of delivering words, a-all of it melts my heart. I couldn’t tell y-you about my family when you asked who I am living with b-because t-they’re gone and I can’t let myself breakdown in front of my customer–“

Jung Kook pull Seok Jin to get up as he gave Seok Jin a warm hug between his comforting arms. “I’m not a customer now, I am now a friend then I will work hard to be your bestfriend then show you that I am also a good one to be your boyfriend who will never leave your side.”

“Then if destiny allows us, I will marry you and as you allow me in your life, I want to say this early for an assurance.”

“Feel my heart, this is my feelings about you... Seok Jin I love you.”

Jung Kook slides his hands behind Seok Jin’s nape pulling Seok Jin close to him while leaning forward to meet Seok Jin’s cheeks.

“I love you.” Jung Kook says as he lands his lips against Seok Jin.

Jung Kook kissed him gently as he felt Seok Jin’s tears falling, he didn’t break the kiss and just wiped it smoothly.

Seok Jin response to the kiss as his hands was fisting Jung Kook’s shirt.

Jung Kook laid Seok Jin down to his bed as his right hand runs on Seok Jin’s hair while his left hand goes up and down to Seok Jin’s waist, admiring the warmth.

Seok Jin moans between the kiss, their bodies are pressed together and as Jung Kook lifts Seok Jin’s shirt...

Seok Jin turns sideways and get up fixing his clothes. “I-I’m sorry, I’m really sorry...” Jung Kook blurted out, Seok Jin avoids his gaze.

“Seok Jin I’m so sorry, I just got carried away your face is soft, the way your lips is– a-and I couldn’t hold back myself I’m sorry–“

“N-No… I like the way you made me f-feel. I-Its just I don’t want my first kiss to be the same day as my first t-time. I- I’m a virgin a-and I’m n-not prepared for t-this.”

“I want us to do simple things first, a-as friends, l-let’s see about us being boyfriends a-after all that, a-are you okay with that?” Seok Jin asked as he looked nervously at Jung Kook’s worried expression.

“You’re not mad at me?” Jung Kook asked, Seok Jin shook his head and smile as he offers his hands. “Let’s eat? I actually prepared a cake for my friend but I can make him one anytime. So why not share it to you? I even stock a lot of banana milk on my fridge.”

“I like them too, so don’t refrain yourself for drinking a lot, its okay.” Jung Kook opens his palms as he intertwines it with Seok Jin’s they then happily went out from the room and trails the kitchen.

As they ate leaning at each other’s head with the side of their shoulders pressed together at the living room's couch.

Jung Kook answered Seok Jin’s question about his work, about random things about him and he enjoyed answering it as he likes having Seok Jin's attentions and interests about him just like he is to Seok Jin.

How he handles responsibilities as a son and an heir of their company, Seok Jin also asked what kind of leader he is and he is happy to hear Jung Kook’s answer even if he confirms it by himself when he visited and heard some of Jung Kook's company employees.

A/N >>> NEXT UPDATE WE WILL MEET SEOK JIN'S FRIEND AND ...... ...... 🤎💞

WILL UPDATE "FILTERED | JINKOOK" TOMORROW! 🤝