EIGHTEEN

Third Person POV:

“Anything for you Jin, anything I can do to help you with Jung Kook and his case.”

“I will do anything to see you happy again, I know it will only happen when you are with Jung Kook, when your husband is involve.”

“You are strong Seok Jin and you need to be strong for him. Jung Kook is still with you, he’s breathing for you, his heart is beating because your memories is still inside him.”

“I bet he is recalling it every now and then with his dreams, I envy him though.”

“So, don’t feel down okay?” Taehyung uttered as he smiles while looking down when he broke the hug to hide his tears but Seok Jin pull him back.

“Thank you Tae… Thank you so much, I really need this… Thank you…”

Seok Jin watch Taehyung left, when he opened the door of their house Jung Kook is still lying at the floor, eyes open but his position when Seok Jin left him is still the same.

“J-Jung Kook… B-Babe please, please don’t do this to me… I love you, isn’t that enough reason for you to be strong?” Seok Jin asked as he touched Jung Kook’s face to make him face him.

“I’m so s-sorry Babe… I know… I know you love me.” Jung Kook mumbles.

He smiles as he settled on Seok Jin’s arms while laying his head on Seok Jin’s thighs. “Mom and Dad… I want to see them.”

“Y-Yoongi too…” Jung Kook blurted out as Seok Jin caressed his cheeks. “And Taehyung.” Jung Kook added that makes Seok Jin looks at him curiously.

“Don’t tell it to them about you seeing me, what happened to me isn’t normal and but I want to see them just in case–“

Seok Jin distant himself as his hands leans on the floor while his other hands palmed his aching chest. “J-Jung Kook… I know what you have in mind… O-Of course you can meet them, we can also tell them about it, t-that an unexplainable things happened, b-but what for to see Taehyung?”

“I told you… I love you so why do you have to see Taehyung, w-we’re just friends–“ Jung Kook smiles but his tears are fixed on flowing just like Seok Jin.

“Its been, 2 months Babe.”

“Its been 2 months, I didn’t leave your side… But the months that had passed, its still counting...”

“I am always by your side but I can’t do that any longer, I want to prepare you. I want to prepare us for the possibilities.”

“You’ll be okay, you trust me right?” Jung Kook uttered as he put Seok Jin on his arms kissing away his tears.

He’s still not fully back to his usual energy but he tried to show to Seok Jin that he is trying. 

After that day, their next days got better, Seok Jin watched how Jung Kook turns again to his usual self, watching children and people on the streets.

Seok Jin even goes to cinema to watch a love story that brought the both of them in tears. Seok Jin is alone with their eyes but in his eyes he has Jung Kook beside him, crying with him.

Seok Jin was wiping away his tears to distract him with his fear of loosing his husband, Jung Kook forced a smile.

Seok Jin was a crying mess until there are just plenty of people inside the cinema as the movie ended.

Jung Kook was admiring how cute he is but Seok Jin was taking the movie seriously as he breaks down. “The writer is cruel, how can he make it look like its a happy ending if they wouldn’t end up together?” Seok Jin mumbles as he felt dizzy due to so much crying.

Jung Kook smiles at him as he studied Seok Jin's pouty lips, his cheeks turns puffy and his eyes turns tumid. “Uh…~ Come here Babe and let me explain it to you.” Jung Kook chuckled as he pulled Seok Jin’s head to lean to his shoulder.

“Why? How? Are you the writer? Can you lessen my frustrations? C-Can you fix my broken heart for him? H-He left and left the other man broken hearted!”

“How could he do that, the writer could just let them live together, long distance relationship are fine, h-how come he left and says he’s going to study abroad but he is in fact sick!” Seok Jin again cries frustratingly, devastated with the fate of the lovers on the movie, cries with a throbbing hearts as he sobs silently.

The guards approached the man in front of them and Jung Kook thought they have to leave because of Seok Jin’s turning loud cries but after the guards finished talking to the man in front of them he left.

“Babe… I am not the writer but look, the story ended beautifully, he died but their love remains alive.”

“That’s cruel and awful for the audience like you but for me it was a well made movie.”

“The goodbye letters and paintings that he left makes his lover continue living on his life, even without his lover.” Jung Kook uttered but he still couldn’t convince Seok Jin to stop crying, it just worsen the second time they watched the movies.

They stayed and Jung Kook can barely heard Seok Jin even asking and telling his suggestion on the characters through the screen everytime he is not in favor on a particular scene.

The few people who stayed has the same reactions at Seok Jin but some of them was laughing and starts to answer Seok Jin’s loud frustrations, some are comforting his frustrations too that made Jung Kook chuckled.

Jung Kook looked at Seok Jin and caressed his arms before he stood up and offers his hands to Seok Jin.

“You look cute crying in vexation Babe, but I can’t bare to see you crying longer...”

“I hate it when someone is dying when you have a choice to make them live.” Seok Jin uttered as he took Jung Kook’s hands.

“The movie drains me out, I’m hungry…” Jung Kook stops at his track and faced Seok Jin.

“Babe you know that in their eyes you are alone… I can’t eat with you, I can’t wipe the mess in your mouth, I can’t pinch your cheeks when you are looking cute munching your food–“

“But you can stay with me, I don’t care about how they will look at me, I don’t care if I look like a loner eating, I don’t care if I turned out looking crazy talking to an invisible sight for them.”

Jung Kook was about to say anything when Seok Jin smiled at him and was about to lead the way when he bumped himself to a man.

“I’m so sorry…” Seok Jin mumbles bowing his head helping the man picking up his notebook and a pen. “I’m so sorry, did I hurt you somewhere, please tell me…” Seok Jin asks as he scanned the man offering his things that he had picked up.

“He’s fine Babe.” Jung Kook reassured and soon as the man smiled... “I am fine young man, but do you mind joining me for a dinner? I accidentally heard you at the back of my seat, you said you are hungry?” The man asked, Seok Jin felt relieved seeing the man okay and was now smiling.

“U-Uh… Yes I am hungry but I’m sorry I am not available I am with my husband–“

“Great! You can actually invite him, is he on his way? I would love to meet a lucky man for a beautiful being like you–“

Jung Kook smiled but he didn’t budge with the man’s interest and invitation. “Ask first why and who is he Babe…”