TEN

Third Person POV:

“Is that a package?” Seok Jin looks at Taehyung who appeared in front of him walking backwards with his hands on his pockets while grinning.

“UHUH? That’s rude.”

“We are partners and you are supposed to greet me back or at least responds to my concerns.” Seok Jin change his directions but Taehyung manage to shift quick where Seok Jin was walking, still walking backwards in front of Seok Jin's path.

“OH, I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry Mr. Kim! I’m sorry Mr. Kim I’m really sorry.”

“Are you two okay?” The employee asked looking down and keeps on bowing her head, hesitating whether to touch Taehyung and Seok Jin or not to check them.

The two are looking at each other, Taehyung’s arms is gripping Seok Jin’s arms. Only the box that Seok Jin is holding are separating them, creating some distance between their bodies.

Taehyung beamed as he turned to look at the employee. “You did great, fighting!” Taehyung squealed as he lift the box Seok Jin was holding.

Seok Jin looked at Taehyung weirdly as they start walking, leaving the confused employee. “You are supposed to apologized, you bumped your back on her–“

“But I cheered her up, I bumped to her but she made you and I closer. She deserves a raise to be honest.” Taehyung said proudly while shrugging his shoulder, Seok Jin just gave him a look of disbelief.

As they arrived at the parking lot Taehyung put the box on top of the trunk of his car. “Allow me to treat you for dinner, this is me saying thank you for being a good friend and partner to my family since you don't like the idea of your birthday being the reason.”

Seok Jin tried to grab the box where his things are, but Taehyung didn’t let him as he put it at the backseat. “Please?”

Seok Jin glared at Taehyung as he peeked on his phone when it chime.

After reading the message he got... “Instead of meal treat, c-can we go to other place?”

Taehyung knitted his brows when Seok Jin made his way to the passenger seat without waiting for Taehyung’s response. “Where your comfort place is?” Taehyung asked when he finally settled inside his car.

Nodding his head Taehyung caressed Seok Jin’s hands. “Seok Jin, you have no idea how I can still keep my sanity without knowing about you these days, I am very vocal about my feelings about you but you are so guarded–“

“Its because I am married Taehyung, its because I have a husband. I love him and I need to take care of him. I have my responsibilities as his, I have my duties at their company but his parents told me to focus on Jung Kook only and they'll take care of the company by themselves.”

As Taehyung keeps his eyes on the road, hearing Seok Jin’s situation wants him to stop the car.

“D-Don’t stop, d-don’t even try to look at me and just keep on driving, I hate myself for being so sensitive.”

“I can’t believe I grew up crying even at little things–“

Taehyung looked away but his hands find its way to Seok Jin’s hand. “Its not bad being like you, many people adores you and count me as one of those people.”

“Another thing, what you are going through shouldn't be considered as a little thing.”

“Believe me, I am trying everything to know what really happened, what’s the reason why it is all happening to you and to Jung Kook.”