FIFTEEN

Third Person POV:

Growing up Seok Jin treated Yoongi with consistent love and care, same goes to Mr. Kim who finds an extra job while taking orders at his bakery while working at construction who pay a generous amount of money since they always worked on big names projects.

Yoongi cries as he reminisce the reason why and how Mr. Kim died.

“I am ungrateful I’m so sorry, what am I doing? All this time all they did is to fill me with love and provides me a home and a family but here I am keeping that away from him.” Yoongi cries, Jung Kook didn’t hesitate to hug him.

They heard Seok Jin knocking asking worriedly if everything is okay and Yoongi is feeling ashamed of what he just did to Jung Kook.

Jung Kook noticed it so he lied to Seok Jin that they are just happily talking, finally having an understanding.

That day Yoongi realizes what he is doing to Seok Jin is torture.

He knows that Seok Jin’s happiness is only him and his father but seeing Jung Kook with him, he sees how Seok Jin’s eyes light up every time Jung Kook is around.

But during their misunderstanding, during him building walls to Seok Jin, he finally realized that it is him blocking the path for his happiness, he found out how insensitive he is wanting all of Seok Jin’s attention by himself.

Not having a lot of conversation, Yoongi apologizes and opened up about his acceptance for Jung Kook to court Seok Jin, it is not long enough until Seok Jin put him between his arms to give him a warm hugs. And that was the day Jung Kook promised he will take care of Yoongi just like how he is taken care of by the Kim’s.

But he admitted to Yoongi that he couldn’t give a total love and care of how Mr. Kim did as his parents. Instead he will act as his bestfriend and a brother, Yoongi agreed and was the happiest to Jung Kook’s presence.

Jung Kook did what he promised and Yoongi did how a friend acts towards the both of them, he protects the couple and guarded Taehyung’s approach every time he is visiting their bakery to see Seok Jin.

After their marriage Seok Jin and Jung Kook moved out, they are happily married until the unfortunate event happened to them.

As the three finished eating the cake that Taehyung and Seok Jin had made together, Yoongi is currently walking Taehyung out of their bakery while waiting for Seok Jin to come out from his room.

Since Seok Jin said he wanted to take a look from his room before going home.

“I hate you, I hate you for making Jung Kook felt uneasy and upset every time Seok Jin Hyung’s name came out from your mouth.”

“I hate you for being a silly man tagging around Seok Jin Hyung whenever you have an opportunity to do so.”

“I hate you that much but I am also thankful–“

Taehyung felt a sting on his heart hearing Yoongi seriously talking about his appearance around him and Seok Jin, but now that he heard the last line from Yoongi, he is confused.

He looks at Yoongi as he stopped walking. “W-What do you mean you are thankful? You hates me but you are thankful?–“

“Listen.” Yoongi scoff looking deadly deep and ready to pull some trigger if Taehyung says more.

“I am thankful but it doesn’t mean that I like you. Seok Jin, my not a blood related Hyung but in my heart he is, so all about him matters to me.”

“And I am telling you again, I still hate you because he is still with Jung Kook but you still keep on chasing him, still tailing him even if he is pushing you away.”

“You didn’t know how much stress you are putting to Hyung’s heart, Seok Jin is as fragile as a mirror.”

“When he is looking through it, he is beautiful, but looking deeply and try to communicate with his own eyes, there’s actually a lot in his mind than his looks showing to others.”

Yoongi chuckled when he saw Taehyung getting lost from his advice so he placed his hands on top of his shoulder when he sees Seok Jin approaching their directions.

I need to say it, I need to say it now... Yoongi said to himself.

“Be patient and do what I am expecting you to do, wait and it will all be worth it, with or without a reward, Kim Taehyung he is worth it.”

With that Seok Jin appeared in front of them. “Are you two fighting again?”

Yoongi turned to look at him and pull Seok Jin for a hug before looking back to Taehyung again for as he says to drive safely.

Yoongi watched them leave and pressed his lips on a thin line breaking out watching Seok Jin out from his sight again.

He wants to keep Seok Jin by his side or stayed by Seok Jin’s side but he knows Seok Jin has a separate lives now with his husband.

And he just can’t abandon the bakery, all that is happening is making him worried.

He knows Seok Jin is struggling with his husband, the Jeon’s business and to Kim Taehyung’s feelings towards him.

He knows Seok Jin has a lot on his plate so all he can do is to do the best he can pull out through himself for taking care of the bakery that Mr. and Mrs. Kim’s invested.

It is a comfort zone for Seok Jin and a home for Yoongi.

Watching Seok Jin struggling, he is sure that Kim Taehyung is doing a stress and a comfort to Seok Jin at the same time.

Stress because of him being a consistent annoying but a comfort, as a good friend whenever Seok Jin needs someone to talk to.

Yoongi slowly notice that there’s a huge difference the way Jung Kook is to Seok Jin and the way Taehyung is.

But the similarities makes Yoongi feel bad for Jung Kook, to his bestfriend, to his listener.

He knows the similarities from Seok Jin’s eyes whenever he is with Jung Kook but there’s a thing stopping him.

His love and commitment to his husband…

Yoongi felt bad for Jung Kook but also to Seok Jin, their situation are so complicated.

He knows how Seok Jin loves Jung Kook, but he could also see the calm when he is with Taehyung’s company.

Seok Jin and Taehyung spends the ride quietly, feeling each other’s awareness that they are sitting beside each other.

Taehyung can’t help but to worry when Seok Jin looks away. “Am I making you uncomfortable?” Taehyung asks as he looks at Seok Jin then back to the road.

“N-No I’m just, not used to you being this quiet, even if I am asking you to act like that when you are annoying me, i-its just–“

“It’s so unusual for you to be that… That quiet. That’s it.” Seok Jin admitted as he forced a smile, focusing his gaze on the window sight.

Taehyung pulls out the car that surprised Seok Jin a little. “Why are we stopping?”

A/N >>> IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SO YES? NEXT CHAPTER WILL LIGHT UP YOUR MINDS, I CHANGED THE TAGS LIKE WHAT I'VE SAID ON MY MESSAGE BOARD UNDER MY ACCOUNT BUT I SUGGEST FOR YOU TO CHECK IT AFTER READING THE NEXT CHAPTER...

ALSO, I WILL REMOVE THAT "TAG WORD" THING BY THE TIME I FINISHED WRITING THIS BOOK TO AVOID THE SPOILER SO THE FUTURE READERS OF THIS BOOK WILL THINK HARD TOO THE WAY YOU ALL DID, LOL ANYWAY, HAPPY READING! ♥︎