TWELVE

Third Person POV:

He laughs as he watch Taehyung avoids to continue their topic about their pasts customers. “Can I work on it?”

Seok Jin looks at Taehyung looking problematic at the materials. “Don’t worry, I know some things about baking cakes and cupcakes, I always watch my Mom doing that, so can I?”

Seok Jin shrugged his shoulder as he took one and put it beside Taehyung. “If you say so, feel free to apply what you’ve learned from your Mom.”

Taehyung smiles as he took a deep breath. “How’s Jung Kook as a husband to you? As a boyfriend? How is he?–“

“Don’t worry you can talk about it if you are okay with it.” Taehyung added when he saw how Seok Jin's face change with his question.

Seok Jin smiles as he looks at the syrup he inject in the middle of the bread he didn't take glance at Taehyung and continue what he is doing... “Best wasn’t good enough to fit how Jung Kook makes me feel.”

Taehyung takes a glance from Seok Jin but when Seok Jin’s arms touch his when Seok Jin extends his arms to grab the whipped cream at the left side of Taehyung he avoided their contact immediately.

“He’s a person you can get along with, even Yoongi that has been so cold to most of our costumers, Jung Kook breaks that part of him and they get along well.”

“Jung Kook and him become friends, they even kept secrets from me saying its just between them, most of the time when Jung Kook asked some help from Yoongi to bake this and that. Jung Kook tried to understand our passion, our hearts with our work and he's a fast learner with Yoongi's detailed explanation.”

“You can really tell that Yoongi really likes Jung Kook for me, Jung Kook knows how to comfort me, how he can makes me happy, how he can makes me cry using his words with actions.”

“Everyday has been memorable ever since he walked in my bakery but just like you and Yoongi they didn’t have a great start too.”

As Seok Jin flashed his hands when he removes the gloves he turn the cakes around to see if he miss or mess some details designs in the process and when he is sure there’s nothing he happily put it aside as he looks at Taehyung who are struggling to follow the cream pattern on the side of the bread.

Seok Jin bends as he placed his hands on top of Taehyung’s hands. “Press it tightly, use your energy and do it steadily, follow the way you’ve started and move slowly.” Seok Jin instruct, Taehyung loosen his grip at Seok Jin as he took a step backwards.

“Why am I like this? Speaking what’s inside my head but when I got the answer or response I am not ready to accept it.”

“My heart throbbed hearing how perfect Jung Kook is, I can’t believe I am still trying, I’m so sorry.” Taehyung uttered as he wipes his tears.

He took a step to walk out but Seok Jin grabs his arms. “Taehyung-ah…”

They looked at each other, but as Seok Jin loosen his grip Taehyung smiled as he nods his head. “I can’t do this anymore, I guess I didn’t learn any lesson from Mom.”

Seok Jin watch Taehyung left, as he looks confused. Minutes passed and Yoongi came. “What’s with him?”

Seok Jin didn’t answer and finished Taehyung’s cake instead, he saw Yoongi left as he smiles at Taehyung’s design. “The cake bear looks so much like him, he did a good job though...” Seok Jin said as he scanned Taehyung’s bear cake.

Taehyung’s sight becomes blurry but he didn’t mind to wiped it, his heart is breaking with him and his eyes expressed how he is hurt.

“One more step and you’re cancelled.” Taehyung stopped as he heard Yoongi’s calmed but challenging tone.

“Do you really love him? I know you do but to what extent?” Yoongi asked as he heard Taehyung sobs.

“You can be happy now, I am not him, I’m not Jung Kook who can make him cry because of happiness.”

“I’m just an annoying one whom you want to fast forward the day so you can stay away from me, right?” Yoongi laughed as he walks when Taehyung faced him.

“You looked like a steamed dumpling with your swollen face. I am not here to comfort you. I am here to take off the apron you are wearing, if you’re going to leave at least take this off.” Yoongi said as he loosen Taehyung’s apron.

“Jung Kook is the perfect husband for him right? I’m just nothing compare to him, Seok Jin will never look at me the way he is towards Jung Kook.”

Yoongi wrapped the apron around his hands as he placed it on top Taehyung’s shoulder. “He is, but you know what’s more shocking? I can see the whole truth.”

“I don’t want to talk to you longer, go back inside and hear my comments about your cake, if you convince my mind I might say what you want to hear but if you don’t want you can go home, I got what’s ours.” Yoongi said as he show the apron on his hands.

Taehyung got curious but was scared at the same time, but at the end he finds himself at the living room looking at Seok Jin’s wedding picture with Jung Kook, some polaroid’s hanging at the wall. He saw a picture of a man and a woman holding a sonogram and beside the frame, is Jung Kook and Seok Jin while in the middle of them is Yoongi with a force smile while Jung Kook and Seok Jin are holding both of Yoongi's arms.

“I’ve never seen you smile this bright when you are with me.” Taehyung said unconsciously as he continue to look at the pictures.

Yoongi looks at Seok Jin smiling at Taehyung’s cake. “Taehyung is a great man Seok Jin Hyung, I can see that he is.”

“But it’s hard for me to say it because Jung Kook has been so warm around while Taehyung is an annoying one I want to let the rolling pin goes all over his body to drain his brain from speaking what’s on his mind.”

“I know they are different person and I shouldn’t compare them, but what can I do? I really miss Jung Kook, he’s my only friend aside from you.”

“He is a patient man when it comes to me and to you, he’s a warm person but I am not sure, I am not sure about him, everything happened so fast.”

“Why did it happened? Why to him? Why to the both of you?” Yoongi said as he tighten his grip on the counter.

Yoongi too, Yoongi are breaking too when it comes to Jung Kook. He is fond of him and really love Jung Kook’s company.

But he’s not sure anymore, he’s not sure anymore if he can still have Jung Kook back.

“Jung Kook is fine Yoongi, he’s going to be fine. P-Please…” Seok Jin cries as he grab Yoongi’s arms shaking him a little with pleading eyes.

“P-Please Yoongi, b-be strong for me? F-For Jung Kook, I only have you as my family, as my friend. I- I only have you whom who can fully understand me when it comes to Jung Kook.”

They both hugged each other as Yoongi apologize and pat Seok Jin’s back to calm him down.

Jung Kook why did you to that? Why does it have to be you? Yoongi thought.

A/N >>> DEEPER *HOBI'S BLACK SWAN VOICE*

🍵 ? WHEN YOU ARE IN A RUSH, THERE'S A 98% TO MISS THE CLUES, SO TAKE IT SLOW AND THINK...