FORTY ONE

Third Person POV:

Taehyung walked out rushing to the place he know where but doesn’t have any idea how he will get there. “Let’s find it together.” Seok Jin saw Taehyung wetting his lips, he swallowed, him too was nervous but he didn’t want to make Taehyung discern.

“Seok Jin-ah?” Taehyung says, his eyes was fixed on the road as he mumble Seok Jin’s name.

“I’m so sorry I left, I left because I, too has a lot of questions. It’s so unfair to feel the way I felt the loss, it's not me who should act that way. Mr. Monroe, we often saw each other at museums, we talked and having no one beside me made myself open to stranger.”

“He listened, and I became lighter. I’m so sorry for avoiding you, building walls, creating distance and all. I-Its just… I don’t want you to weigh and think that all that had happened was your fault.”

Seok Jin stopped his track as he took a deep breath and faced Taehyung. “We’re here.” Seok Jin announced and grabs Taehyung’s hands.

“Don’t bother to take back what you’ve said, all of it was noted and we need to talk about that today. But let’s deal with him first.” Seok Jin raise his brows turning aside his head looking at Mr. Monroe’s picture printed at the banner. “Yeah… I guess.” Taehyung says awkwardly looking at his hand, he felt weird and flustered at once and he’s not openly accepting the fact that he was on that hold, he's not aware if he really deserves it.

Seok Jin saw all of the guest coming towards the area where they’ll listen Jimmy Monroe’s new book, guests has been showing a classic invitation card that was exactly Seok Jin’s taste. He envy the guests who has it, and in some way reminds him how Mr. Monroe did him such a great favor but exclude him to have a beautiful invitation but its not a big deal as it exchange is what his hand was currently holding.

“Mr. Kim Seok Jin and Kim Taehyung, yes Sir.” One of the men in suit approached them, ushering them to their seats while tapping his earpiece. “Please wait for a while, thank you.” Taehyung smiled at him as he immediately removes his hand on Seok Jin’s hold, rubbing it uncomfortably.

Seok Jin was consciously questioning himself. Am I being too possessive?

“Taehyung-ah… I–“

“My feelings for you never went away, it didn’t left. You remain in my heart and there’s no way I can get rid of it anytime soon–“

“Do you have plans of getting rid of it?–“

Taehyung looked at Seok Jin as he glanced at the gardenia flower before he pressed his lips forcing a smile. “No, but do you think it will be good for the both of us? We’re not whole and–“

“We may be not, but trying to live is what I am doing. The moment Jung Kook went off, I struggle, breaks out than before knowing I still have him to hold on, for a hope– but what's important is now, now that I am trying, I still lack on something. Someone.”

Mr. Monroe did his introduction, he smiled at the guests and to his special guests whom he secretly dedicate his new book.

Seok Jin has jokingly dulled his expression but soon smiled as Mr. Monroe stared at Taehyung who returns the smile he gave.

‘Buskers Flowers Keepers ; Jimmy Monroe’ Tells the story about the bunches of people being lost in the crowd, finding their purpose, where and whom they belong. Leaving places showing off their faces, they’ve been through a lot. Trying to shout what they got, cried and laughed together, fights and make up after.

Does the crowds deserves them? Like how they deserves the crowds? Do they? Money was misunderstood, its not what they’re asking, it drifted them all away… Until one person stood, listen, sing along and sways with them and left leaving each of them a flowers. He wondered, was that supposed to mean? To keep or to let it withered?