SEVEN

Third Person POV:

As Seok Jin opened the door of his room, once again, Jung Kook’s jaw dropped at how big it is, at how simple yet elegant it looks.

It has a wide walls where the projector’s shadow was seen, at one's side is Seok Jin’s king sized bed and in front of projector is the swing, a huge swing.

“I-Is my room messy? I’m sorry this is the best I could do, I even changed my sheets, curtains and rug for you, I even sprayed some air freshener–“

Jung Kook looks at Seok Jin and beamed. “You did this for me? For our movie date?” Jung Kook asks as he took a step closer to Seok Jin making him lean on his table.

“Y-Yeah b-because you are different to w-who I am, y-you are rich and I’m afraid y-you might back away w-when you saw one thing about m-me that might turn you off.”

Jung Kook slide his arms around Seok Jin’s waist and pull him close to him. “All about you turns me on, and if you have some flaws, I’m sure I will love that too, we are all perfectly imperfect in our own ways.”

“I want to keep you the moment I saw you, I want to make you mine but I won’t take you in a rush, because I know, I can feel it that it will all be worth it.”

After Jung Kook slip those words, his left hand travels to Seok Jin’s cheeks as he leans forward kissing Seok Jin’s forehead. “You are beautiful Seok Jin, so this is really a movie date. I like it, I like what you did and don’t mind to deny it, you already gave me the moment to be happy.” Jung Kook couldn't keep but to be more confident when Seok Jin put some effort for him.

They played a movie that they didn’t put in mind on choosing, they didn’t pay attention to it as they laid themselves on the swing. Jung Kook just stared at Seok Jin and Seok Jin will just steal a glance, he could feel Jung Kook’s gaze was fixed on him, not on his wall, not where the movie was played.

“Are you usually giving your workers a cakes for their birthdays? Or y-you just did that to made me come to your office?” Seok Jin asked nervously, but he's somehow curious too about that matter.

“I would like to treat you a meal a while ago since I also like you to have a tour at my company, but you refused but I won’t complain now because the future will surely allow me to do that and you lead me to come to this beautiful place of yours.”

“So? To answer your curiosity, yes. But Mom is usually the one who will do that part and I will just send them a letter of appreciation through their emails but I think I will do that from now on so I am telling you, better be ready because almost every day there is at least two or more who are celebrating their birthdays at my company, well not everyday… Just almost...”

“Why me?” Seok Jin asks as he shifted causing his body to roll close to Jung Kook who quickly wrapped his arms around Seok Jin.

“Your cakes are delicious, I've tasted it remember? Even my Mom loves it, even our maids–“

“N-No, I mean me. As who I am. I’m sure in your world there’s a person who are a lot better than me, who are lot beautiful, talented and rich.”

Jung Kook pulled Seok Jin even closer to him as he slides his arms under Seok Jin’s shoulder. “I don’t want them, they all looked the same for me, I don’t see or feel the same way I was to you. They can’t make my heart flutter the way you do.”

“They can’t even make me feel normal and relaxed the way I am around you. Flowers may not be enough to describe the love at first sight I experienced at you but I will make sure to make you feel what more than my feelings can give to you.”

“D-Don’t think about me as an easy target, w-why I let you watch me doing your orders isn’t the normal me. My customers will usually order and wait until I handed them the box.”

“I j-just let you b-because I…”

“I also– I’m shy.” Seok Jin says as he covered his face cutting off his first statement, Jung Kook showed his smile with a curiosity with what Seok Jin might say next.

“I l-let you in because your company did great things to out country, y-you are good to your employees too, y-your family seems nice with their smiles that is posted on the great walls of your company entrance.”

“You look cute on the ID’s you have shown, as well as your graduation picture.”

“Y-You looked like a man that is family oriented since I saw the photo displayed on your office table a-and its cute that you have a family picture on your table.”

“I-Its so good that you are cherishing them b-because that’s the thing I wanted to do but all I can do is to keep them in my mind and my heart.”

Jung Kook looks down when he saw Seok Jin fisting his shirt with tears flowing down his adorable cheeks. “Its okay, its okay I’m here.”

Seok Jin get up as he offered the wooden tray to Jung Kook with his dried tears on his cheeks that Jung Kook had wiped. “Cookies? Cupcakes? What do you prefer? Juice? Coffee?”

“I want cakes and banana milk but we can do that later, can we talk? About our lives? You can ask me and I will ask you. Is that okay for you?” Jung Kook suggests as he grab Seok Jin back to the swing.

“About your parents are they gone who left you or are they gone–“

“Dead. Gone.” Seok Jin says as he tighten his grip on the wooden tray, Jung Kook quickly grabbed it and placed it back to the table where Seok Jin had it.

“I’m so sorry to hear that…” Seok Jin forced a smile as Jung Kook held his hand making him sit beside him again.

“I have mine, Mom and Dad. They're going to be your future parents if we end up being together. Of course no one could ever replace Mr. and Mrs. Kim in your heart.”

“I am also sad that I wouldn’t be able to meet the people who made you, the two persons who bring you in this world but I guess there still other way to let them know how grateful I am to them.”

“Are they your parents?” Seok Jin nodded when Jung Kook pointed a picture frame.

Jung Kook stood up and bowed politely in front of the picture frames.

His courage froze as he stares at Mr. and Mrs. Kim who are beautifully linking on each others arms with their bright smile looking at each other holding a sonogram that is obviously Seok Jin, Kim's only child.

“Such a pity that I wouldn’t be able to see both of your smiles, your son is doing good. He can make everyone happy just by the box of cakes, piece of cupcakes and even with his soft and entertaining voice.”

“But he’s sad inside, he missed the both of you.”

“But don’t worry I promise not to make him feel lonely again, I may not be worth it by now but I will prove it to the both of you and to him that I am.”

A/N >>> I HAVE A SWING ON MY ROOM, IT'S NOT HUGE THAT COULD FIT TWO PERSONS BUT ENOUGH FOR MY FRAME, I AM USUALLY SLEEPING THERE! 💤