TWENTY SIX

Third Person POV:

Nam Joon was busy sketching the details he’d gathered and even the lawyers information and their investigations.

Nam Joon put it all together and finally, he saw a clearer view.

And Taehyung knew, that the moment his younger brother opened his mouth it was all over for conclusion of Jeon's case. “So basically this chaos had started by the location of Jeon Construction and Park Builder’s chosen location for their expansion.”

“And that building was originally kept by the Jeon’s. So in my observation, Park became mad about the Jeon's having it for their expansion instead of them, not to mention the great contractor groups which is by the lead of Mr. Kim and his assistant Mr. Choi Yeon Jung.”

Nam Joon lifts his sketch as he creates a line on his pattern to explain it clearly. “But based on Mr. Jeon, there’s no Mr. Kim at all at their records, and the name who leads the project was changed into Mr. Choi Yeon Jung.”

“And if this photo wasn’t taken, we’ll never really know that Mr. Kim are involved, or was the victim in this case.”

“But for me, we really need Seok Jin’s help in this, we need to know how his father died, we couldn’t just ask for Mr. Kim’s medical record, only family member could do that, the Hope Hospital won't make it easy for us.” Nam Joon was trying to be careful, Mrs. Jeon was turning emotional with every words he was saying.

Mrs. Jeon’s eyes was fixed only to Taehyung, smiling with swelling heart, she is missing his only son, she wants to hear his voice but she can’t, she wants to touch Jung Kook but only the sight with all attached machines and wires can be seen to his son’s body.

Taehyung had a thought of asking Yoongi to ask for Mr. Kim’s record as he was an adopted son of Mr. Kim legally. Yoongi could easily do that, but he will surely ask permission to Seok Jin first and Taehyung tried to risks it but Jung Kook said he shouldn’t as Seok Jin was very sensitive when his father is the topic.

Taehyung had to left after their discussion, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon stayed with their lawyers and with Nam Joon.

For a reason that Taehyung had asked Jung Kook to step out of the room. “Tell me Jung Kook, why are you doing this to Seok Jin? To me? To all of us?!” Taehyung asked when they are finally at the emergency exit going at the top of the building.

Jung Kook’s eyes was lost, he was blinded by the lights as soon as Taehyung opened the door revealing the strong sunlight. “Work on Mr. Kim’s case don’t focus on mine.” Jung Kook said as he closed his eyes.

“You are keeping something from me, you are being unfair to Seok Jin Jung Kook! Tell me! What is it? Why are you being like this?”

“Kim Taehyung–“

Taehyung was gripping his hair, tongue on his cheeks. Not for being mad but for baffling with possibilities, to the screw up situation he had observed within Jung Kook. “Seok Jin is making everything hard for me to reach my time, but I didn’t know you too could make it harder.”

“Stop acting like you are falling for me Kim Taehyung, even in my next life it’ll be Kim Seok Jin only.” Taehyung turns around as he let out a faint laugh, a forced one, a sincere and wanted nothing but rage, with whom and to what? He didn’t know, its nameless emotion.

Taehyung rolled his tongue to his bottom lip. “So you were saying–“

“Yes. I’m dying Kim Taehyung.”

“I still have enough time to prepare and say it to him, I don’t want him to hate me, so I promise you I will say it to him by myself.” Jung Kook fell when he looked down, the light is just too much for his turning dark sight.

Jung Kook saw Taehyung bending down to his level, trying to call his name but Jung Kook’s eyes was closed. “No! No you’re not dying! No!” Taehyung shouted, but despite the panic, Taehyung abled to open his phone, he wants to know if Jung Kook’s body at the hospital is fine, he is hoping he is.

Though the Jung Kook that could walk anywhere, talk what he wants was nothing but a lifeless lying at the cold but soon was turning warm floor.

“S-Seok Jin, y-you’re at the hospital right? With Jung Kook? H-How is he?” Taehyung asked trying to stop himself from crying, his hands was desperate to touch Jung Kook.

“Why is your voice like that? Yes I am with him, I am with Yoongi too, how’s Jung Kook’s case going? Did you get a hold of Mr. Choi?” Seok Jin uttered calmly, too calm that makes Taehyung felt uneasy.

“Let me speak with Yoongi.” Taehyung heard Seok Jin hummed, a questioning hummed. “Okay. Yoongi? Its Taehyung.”

Taehyung was chewing his lips, his hands was trembling waiting for Yoongi to finally speak on the other line. “What, Apron culprit.”

“Yoongi, how’s Jung Kook? Is he okay?”

And he confirmed it, Jung Kook is still lying on the floor, Taehyung couldn’t leave, he wanted to leave with Jung Kook not only by himself.

Taehyung was crying and was praying, hoping that Jung Kook was just messing around and was trying to tease him playing a lame lies.

Taehyung was looking at Jung Kook for long and finally he heard the door banged for the indication that Yoongi arrives.

“Are you crazy? Why are we here? Its so bright in here.” Yoongi whined when he saw Taehyung in the middle of the unshaded roof, where the sun was bright, he was about to lead the way out when Taehyung shouted cracked voice.

“I can’t! I can’t leave! I don’t want to leave him here! Yoongi listen to me! J-Jung Kook! Jung Kook is dying!”

Taehyung shouted, his eyes was telling nothing but the truth, showing nothing but pains and sorrow.

Yoongi chuckled, as he walked towards Taehyung and grabs his shoulder, shaking it a harshly. “Stop saying nonsense and let’s get out of here.”