"still want more sleep?" mark said in between his soft chuckles. the younger unconsciously wrapped his arms around the older and found himself burying his face on mark's neck.

their bodies are now pressed so close against each other.

mark's eyes follow his hand that is tracing the younger's beautiful features, now traveling down to donghyuck's body. he smirked, and lifts his gaze back up to look at the latter's face, "or should we do something with that?" he whispers against the younger's ears, clearly talking about the growing tent in his shorts.

"i can ask the same to you." was the first thing that donghyuck said. not even a 'good morning' to greet his lover.

what is mark expecting? admiring his lover can already make him hard, what more if donghyuck's body is pressed against him. "hm? so what do you think?" mark whispers, as his hands slowly started snaking under donghyuck's shirt.

he drew circles on the younger's back before, going down in his shorts to groap his ass. this caused both of their groin to touch and the older swears he heard the younger moaned on his neck.

"hyung." donghyuck breaths out, which did catch mark's attention yet he still has no plans on stopping whatever he's doing, "w-we can't...." he told.

but his body is doing the opposite of his words.

he tilts his head, giving the latter better access while his hands are playing with mark's hair. "and why not?" mark asks, not breaking the gap between them, instead, pressing their bodies closer, if that's even possible.

a moan escapes donghyuck's lips as he felt mark giving him more than he can handle. he immediately slapped his mouth with his hand, to silence himself yet the older refused. "let me hear you." he told, and started grinding himself against his lover.

"w-what if someone walks i-in?" donghyuck managed to ask, while his grip on mark's hair tightens.

mark lifts his head a little to make eye contact with donghyuck and smirked. "oh baby, they're not here." he told, lifting his body every word he says, now caging donghyuck under his hold, "they're giving us alone time, so you can be as loud as you want." mark lied at the first part, but he just wanted to tease his lover more.

"mark hyung, seriously?" donghyuck chuckles, looking at his needy boyfriend, "it's too early in the morning."

"for this?" mark replied, "i don't think so."

the older buries his face on donghyuck's neck before placing hungry kisses that both of them know it's going to result a hickey that donghyuck will most probably find a way to hide.

donghyuck gave in, and let the older take control. mark's right, there's no such thing as 'too early' for this, he can do this all day, and besides, who is there to stop them, anyway?

mark's hand reaches the hem of the younger's shirt, lifting it to peel it off of donghyuck's body so his hungry kisses can travel to his neck and down to his chest. "i love you." mark managed to say in between his kisses. and to be honest, the older's random confessions to him always give him a zoo of butterflies inside him. he appreciates how mark never fails to remind his love for him. even at just random times.

"i love you, mark hyung." donghyuck breaths out, a small smile forming his lips.

their sweet moment didn't last long when mark started swirling his tongue around donghyuck's nipples, and a curse immediately fell on his lips.

donghyuck's moans started lingering inside the whole room when mark started picking his pace. the older smirked, thinking the younger is liking his actions, "god, baby you're so addicting."

and donghyuck wanted to say the same, tell the older how good he is, praise him, but his mind is too lost to even work his tongue to say it.

mark went down, leveling donghyuck's member as he massages his inner thigh, something he loves to do when he discovers donghyuck enjoys it a little too much when he does that.

expecting mark to take his shorts off for him, donghyuck only looked down when he felt mark lifts his body. "h-hyung?" he breathes out, almost whining at the lost contact.

"our hyungs told me something when they left." mark whispers, fighting the urge to smirk, and crawled back up to match eyes with the latter. donghyuck raised his brow, not having the energy to respond in words, "he told us not to have sex."

"mark hyung!" the younger cries out. there's no way, he's just going to leave donghyuck hanging after filling him up, donghyuck thought to himself. he pushed the older's chest, resulting in him dropping his back on the bed.

and before mark knew it, donghyuck is now sitting on top of him, looking needy as ever.

"they wouldn't know anyway, so does it still matter?" donghyuck asked, his mouth unconsciously forming into a pout.

oh, the older love the sight he's seeing right now. with donghyuck on top of him sitting on his dick like it's his throne, "go ahead and take control then."

maybe being addicted to your best friend isn't so bad after all.

—end.

and that concludes the end of this book !!!!! congratulations you finally made your way at the end of the book! 🥳 thank you for all of the votes and comments throughout each chapters, i REALLYYYY appreciate them a lot and for the reads too!!!! ^O^ thank you so SOOOOOO much <3

also a lil promo >//////< I published a new book titled "payback" feel free to check it out!!!!!