29. Prove them wrong

Start from the beginning

"Okay" she says dragging out the word and looking at me skeptically but I pay it no mind and just continue eating.

We talk about nonsense as we eat and I must admit Lexi isn't as bad as I thought she was...but I will get my revenge on her for making me go through all this torture as soon as I'm 'Me' again, but Max would kill me and she would probably beat the shit out of me herself so....eh I'm rethinking this.

"Look whose here....if it isn't the Zack's desperate slut" a irritating voice that I know all to well says. ' zack's what now? '.
Lexi turns around to glare at Tiffany
And for once I'm happy she's not all over me.

"Screw off bitch , dont you have pom poms to Shake or something?" Lex says with venom in her tone.

"Don't you have a life?" one of her minions ask.

"Don't you?...coz the last time I checked you came over here to trouble us..oh and atleast I don't chase Barbie here like a lost sheep everywhere" Lexi retorts which instantly shuts her up.

Wow who knew chicks were so intense.... someone get me popcorn and let's host a show who can melt the other with their glare first.

"Let's just go...these low life's aren't worth our time" says the other girl

'Haha I dare her to call me a low life if she knew who I actually was...I have more of a life then any of these bitches would ever...oh and they all after me , they practically kiss the floor I walk on and they have the nerve to call me a low life , damn '

"So I heard someone's going on a date tonight...I wonder what Ryan see's in someone as ugly as you.... you'd probably go dressed in a plastic bag you have no sense of fashion...No wonder Zack rejected you...now you crawling your way over to Ryan...his probably just going on this date with you as a prank or something" Tiffany says flapping her hair to the side and mocks sympathy by pouting.

'she looks like a fish trying to seduce us'

' I didn't wanna go on this date either!..'

I always knew she was a bitch,I'm not even dating her if that's what she thinks and the only person I want to reject is her...and she's talking so much shit about Maddy when I think Madilyn looks ten times better than her and no make up can top that.
I may be an asshole to Maddy sometimes... okay most of the time, but I'll admit I'll choose her over Tiffany any day of the week.
And if Ryan does happen to be pranking her I will personally beat the living daylights out of him and I will make him regret his entire existence...as soon as I get back to my body and if that isn't soon enough I'll break into his house at night and shave his eyebrows off , so this better not be a prank...not only would he be making a fool out of Lyn if his this a prank he'd be making a fool out of me, if he knows what's best that is something he shouldn't even dream of doing.

"Leave my friend alone bitch, go seduce the waiter and leave Madilyn alone" Lexi says looking ready to beat the shit out of all of them if they don't leave now , I think they get the hint because they leave soon after.

'Bitch!...and she actually walked up to the waiter for real... maybe she thinks he'll give her some extra fries if she flirts with him..her skinny ass needs it'.

But I'm thinking about what she said... I've never been called ugly and I don't care if this isn't my body...I will prove that bitch wrong

When they talk shit about Lyn, they talk shit about me since I'm in her body...I'll not let that happen.

I will go on that date looking like a damn queen, and take a hundred pics to make everyone who sees them choke with shock.
'damn it took a lot to say something like that' (internal cringe).

I'll make Tiffany swallow her words.

Now I just need someone to make me look good,
and I think I have just the right person sitting right infront of me.

I'll show those hoes a sense of fashion, and I'll make Ryan fall like a leaf with Madilyn's looks tonight.

'which is Ew because I'm the one who is going but my point is....if I'm gonna be a girl... Imma be a fucking hot one.
So that means dressing up good tonight.

Im doing this to prove those bitches wrong

I'm doing this for Maddy

And I'm doing this to hopefully destract Ryan so I can throw pain killers in his drink, maybe it will suppress his pain in the ass self and cut the date short so I can go back home early and have some more of that pudding Lyn's mum made.

'its weird that I'm getting so used to staying in Lyn's house that I'm actually calling it home, I need my life back and we still haven't figured out how it to swap back... but if I'm going to live Marilyn's life for the time being I might aswell live it like it's mine.

________________________________________
Hey everyone 👀
It's been a long time 🙈
This isn't one of my best chapters... honestly I say that about every chapter.
I don't know if PPL will still read this since some people lose interest when books take long to give updates but here's a very big thank you to the PPL who still read this book.
You just have to bare with me😭😭😭 my life's been kinda hectic with us writing tests soon and I'll probably only be able to update again in the holidays...or weekends maybe.😌
👀Or maybe even on some random day...I have something close to insomnia so I don't sleep that much so I'll probably be writing in that time.

Please feel free to
Vote & comment
♥️♥️♥️~Lee