Chapter 27

"We are headed your way; we are arriving soon. I saved you a seat next to me."

I told Sam over the phone just before arriving to the university.

I was wearing a long peach colored summer dress, with coral-colored high heeled sandals and a belt of a same color around my waist as an accessory. I had my sunglasses on and my hair tightened up in a bun because it was too warm and humid outside. I was freshly fancied up with my make up on and ready for the trip.

Professors were sitting in the front seat, so I was able to see each and every student that entered into the bus. And by that, you know who I'm thinking of!

Oh, my dear sweet Lord!

I saw him through the window before our bus came to a halt He stood out as the most gorgeous flower among both male and female students, whom - of course he was surrounded by.

Wearing white jeans, sneakers and shirt with his curly bangs barely touching his sunglasses as they fell on the side of his face. Sport's watch on one wrist and a tattoo peeking under his short sleeve, I don't know what it is, i only know that he has it.

I heard a rustle and the comments of other students.

Hmm, those girls sure know nothing about their limits, I see...

I rose from my seat and loudly said "Quiet!"

And they piped down.

If they continue throwing comments about his appearance left and right, I won't be able to handle it!

They entered the bus, one by one.

As he passed by, his fresh scent literally made me malfunction.

- "Hello professor."

That little, seductive, cold-blooded scum!

I could hear him commenting with the other students clearly, even though everyone chatted out loud. I could hear his voice in a sea of voices of everyone else and that drove me insane.

- "Breathe, just breathe deeply."

Were Sam's first words as soon as he saw me all tensed up.

"It's good that you're here, you know that?"

I said patting the seat next to me so he can sit beside me.

Arriving at our destination with wonderful sport courts and fields, nicely set park and pools – We all settled into our rooms.

- "Yep! We just arrived. – Yes, Louis Lane is in a room with me."

I could hear him from the bathroom as he chatted with Thea over the phone.

I will literally be haunted by my own statement till the end of my days.

Clark Kent should really learn how to tone it down.

Sammy chuckled so sweetly, pointing at the beds with his eyes.

"Ah, stop it, you idiot!"

Damned AP pressed my every button and now I can't calm down.

Ugh! Why can't I stop thinking about him??

I avoided our encounter for a whole day quite successfully until...Now!

As everyone went into their rooms to sleep and everything piped down – I sat outside on a bench in a park.

I was wearing a tight dress which barely held my breasts tucked in. The V-line was quite provocative and the lower part of the dress nicely hid what was not for anyone else's eyes.