Chapter 22

Look at these man-whores how they're selling chastity. Little turds.

- "What kind of a woman are you?" Maddox could be heard from the ground, but he wasn't upset – he was impressed and curious. "I'm in love."

Brute. He wants to hurt Max and he even dares to think that he can hurt Adrian.

"Remain down there. Goodbye Maddox!" You little shit.

"Let's go!" I said I trying giving Max support to walk better, but he shrugs me away.

- "Let go. I can manage on my own."

He hurried back, visibly ashamed and angry. When he went into the house, I headed back to the beach, knowing that he's safe. I looked towards the sea. The moon was young. Adrian was still on the beach. I approached him behind his back and he quickly turned around facing me. I accidentally bumped into him and he held onto me so I wouldn't fall down. I was looking into his eyes once again, as if enchanted.

- "What is with you and my eyes?"

He looked at me as if he was looking into every cell of my being with the wicked smile on his face. He was aware of what he was doing but pretended not to.

"You're not fooling me. I know you know." I blurted out of context.

- "Know what? Too many things have happened. I know that the asshat who played volleyball with us punched Max because he has a thing for you. I know you wanted to shag him. But what I don't know is why when you clearly like Max. Hmm Lucia?"

Man... How handsome he is when he's talking bunch of irrelevant nonsense!

I was silent, still looking at his eyes.

- "Bothered with Max being your student? That's alright. I'm sure you two can keep it a secret till he graduates, which is soon. After the school ends, you can make it public."

"Shut up Adrian." I hissed through my teeth.

If this fucking photo model continues talking to me about Max and my attempt with Meddox, I'm going to strangle him.

I turned around and entered the shallow waves. The water soaked into my skirt, making it heavy.

- "Why don't you take it off? You're wetting your skirt for no reason and it's not like I haven't seen you in your underwear just now."

"Me and at least a thousand women more." I said mostly to myself.

- "You're talking about it as if that bothers you."

I always feel like a prey stalked by a wolf when I'm around him.

"Me? Bothered? No."

- "Good, 'cause I'd be very confused if you were.

Since when you've been practicing aikido?"

"Why are doing that?" I brushed him off.

- "Why am I asking you these things? What's so strange about it?"

Suddenly, his phone rang.

- "Hey you." He answered

- "I'm good and you? Yea, I'm babysitting my friend's potential girlfriend. – No, I'm not. Don't you know I'm alone? – I know you told me not to, but I always end that way.I'm always missing you."

For the first time in my life, i felt the need to be something, someone in someone else's life.

As I walked in the shallow waves, I took my already wet skirt and tossed it aside. I remained in my panties. I don't care. I'm not gonna put up with anything that bothers me.

She doesn't want him to be unattached, but he still choses to remain that way. So, Suzanna was passing by in his bed.

After he finished his conversation, he approached me with a smile on his face.

- "Are you preparing a surprise kick for me, pantie wearing warrior?"

His smile showed his beautiful teeth