AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi!

It has been another roller coaster ride! Hiraya is finally free from the terrors of her mind and the sanction of her blood. She has served her life's purpose which she describes as her call. We are the voice of our own. The nameless fear now creeps to the end of the world, down to non-existence. The wonders of her journey are now open for the world to be informed.

I want to thank the Almighty Father for enabling and guiding me throughout this process. My family, I want to thank you as well for seeing this as one of my strengths and not just a mere accessory. It will never be possible for me to finish this without your motivation and presence. The world knows I love you most. You are my world. You keep me moving.

To the two groups whom I admire the most, you are my comfort, my home. Ethan Lee, you are my universe.

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to everyone. Thank you so much for being with me for the long five months. I promise to be a better writer who can showcase and address passion and lessons in every story. It was tough but I guess one can be tougher day by day. I'll start small and dream big, just like always, I'll strive for improvement. The second journey ends here. Thank you, everyone! God is good all the time!

For more stories to write and finish!

Love Astrid,

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Glory to God in the highest!

<33