PROLOGUE

Hiraya: The Call for Blood written by Hanmcknz.

//Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.//

PLAGIARISM is a crime.

Read at your own risk, READ RESPONSIBLY. Happy Reading.

STARTED: 11-09-21

ENDED: 04-20-22

______________________________________________________________________________

Growls. I was painting something on the wall while I hid secretly in a place that is fearfully near the adversaries. Though I must admit, I didn't plan on staying in this place. I was forced. By whom? Myself, of course.

I lied on the floor and placed the keister behind my head. I closed my eyes and placed my feet at the chair in front. I slept, that oppositely silent night. As I was deeply asleep, the stinky breathe of the gouls passed by the room where I hid.

I flinched, remained my silence and quickly grabbed the sword I had beside me. Stood up on my feet, put on my hood and hoped for something good. I lied, I don't believe in hope. I once do, but ended up burying it to the ground.

I gasped as the door in front of me opened. It left me hanging, my jaw dropping, not believing my eyes. "Sierra."

My mouth whispered, the very physique of the woman I once lived with almost all my life. What epic sorcery is this? This isn't real, there's no way she can be here in front of me. "Stop."

I gestured and spoke. Trying to avoid loud noises as it may attract the predator walking indecisively fast upon sensing hard and blaring clamor. "That's foolish of you to think that I am fooled."

Sierra kept walking slowly, approaching me as she lays her eyes upon me. My eyes widely opened after taking a real look at her. She opened her mouth and blood immediately ran through her chin. 

When she finally made moves just like how the others do, I quickly unleashed my sword from the scabbard and slashed her open. Blood jumped to my clothes and Sierra's body fell to my side. The only way to kill the undead with one move is to slash her open.

Cutting of its head would be great, too.

The sun shines brightly for a minute and immediately hides behind the clouds. I don't get why the sky would always choose the undead's side. The winds started to whisper as the epitome of darkness began to page its wrath.

"Stop!" 

I gasped when I heard someone shout while I was walking in a street so narrow that only one person within my size could only fit. I heard guns being loaded, smelled black powders and knew that this was no ordinary street.

It was a campsite, a campsite for soldiers. "Inform us of thy name!"