26

Fresh snow lands in my hair as I walk through the carpets of white falling snow. I felt no worries, just dazzled by the ravishing plain field that blankets itself with sleet. My hand was hungry for an arrow but my uncle suggests that my training resumes tomorrow.

Last night, my uncle told me the story of how Macedonia turned to be called Montereal. Sure enough, we are descendants of Spain. Or should I say, my father's ancestors are from Spain. Montezar does not sound Greek after all and nowhere lies its beginning in Greece.

Macedonia was once ruled by the Adamos Dynasty. A far relative of my father's grandfather. My grandfather was a high state officer in Spain. Here comes the bloody entrance of London's great tribe. The clan whose jealousy never fades, the sept of the Hatt.

Familiar, isn't it? Of course. Aaron Hatt, the current King of London, father of Keinan Hatt. The late King Lawrence, the father of King Aaron always loaded his mind with the thought of being the greatest among all rulers.

As Macedonia fosters its legacy towards the kind and the poor, it grew recognition from great leaders all over the world. Macedonia was known as the Land of the Kind, where negativity could never dare engage in such decisions.

The Adamos clan served the poor, feeding them, clothing them, making sure they live to fulfill their purpose as they live theirs. But such wicked ingress never fails to make an appearance. Macedonia was filled with tranquility and order but not until the covetous minds of King Lawrence reaches them.

He orders his assassins to eliminate the First Lady of Macedonia. Acting as servants to the Royal Family. They poisoned the first lady and finishes themselves after their very mission. The King of Macedonia questioned such tragedy.

They bore no child and were the last of their clan. As the King of London plans to visit Macedonia with intention of mourning with the great leader, he envisions himself claiming the throne in his hands. 

If the legends are true, before King Lawrence could hop inside the gates of Greece, the King of London knew the truth behind the death of his wife. It was said that the royal physician was confused to see that the poison found inside the late first lady's body was never been seen in Macedonia.

After days and weeks of obtaining information, the King finally has his answer in his hand. It was a deadly poison transducted from chemical to chemical and only one place was able to furnish such a thing. London.

Without a good leader, no place can dare stand without performing the dirty deeds of evil. Macedonia plans on killing the King of London after proclaiming war. The King asks assistance from Spain and was not hesitant to help their ally.

Similar to how Macedonia has foreseen things, they claimed victory and justice over the assassination of the First Lady. After killing the King of London right in front of his throne, the news about his passing was far from a noble one.

It was spread all over the world that London was behind the Queen of Macedonia's assassination. But things could not go towards all the goodness this world can offer. Macedonia's victory cost them their King.