27

My feet directs me to the ships that were slowly being eaten up by the flame from the explosion. Some tried to block my way but I had no reason not to slay them. The Japanese soldiers began to do their parts as well.

This time, I know what fuel drives me towards eliminating the King of London from this world. My katana calls my name from its scabbard but I insist on using it for later. Blood was everywhere. Screams and violence took over the once-dominant angle of departure.

Somehow, I was certain that the King is somewhere in here. I saw him enter the biggest ship in the lead while he wore his armor in gold. I grab arrows from my back and shot those who were coming for me in a distance.

This was no longer a war between the two countries. Its freedom against dominion. By that being said, one needs to vanish. That can't be me. That can't be the Japanese as well. Only one person fits the place and the phrase. The person I'm looking for.

"Ah!" I grunted as one soldier managed to give me a nick in the arm. It wasn't deep but his courage alarmed me. He raged at me and so, I summoned a sword and slashed him with it. Allowing his blood to completely stain my leather vest.

Countless corpses filled the floor. I was finding spaces to step on as I do not have the slightest ounce of sole wickedness towards the dead. I am aware that they only do things that they're commanded to do but I'm afraid it's their fate to greet such things.

I kicked open the main room. Thinking that the King was inside. The flame was already claiming its throne and emptiness sunk in. No one was there. As I was about to turn around and search for other places, a heavy metal dashes my leg making me kneel on the ground.

My mouth opens as the pain reaches me. My sword immediately stands, utilizing its purpose. I leaned on it with my right hand while I find the strength to pull myself up. As soon as I managed to regain my balance, a sword gets released from its scabbard from behind.

My eyes immediately travel to where the sound came from and see a full-armored soldier wielding his weapon. I swing my sword in place and find the soldier worthy to take. It was no ordinary soldier. It was King Aaron himself. 

He hides his face underneath his metal mask but I could feel his grin. "You hid well, Your Majesty," I say.

My ears were waiting for his response but he immediately made his move. I was somehow used to having a talk before agreeing on a bloody death but this time, his mouth seemed shut. He ran, raging to me with his sword flashing with the light from the flame on the walls.

Our swords clashed as I block his attack with my weapon. His eyes revealed themselves underneath the mask as we looked at each other with glares intensified. However, something was wrong.

I pushed him and he turns around as well as I. My hand lowers my sword and looks in his direction. He was in front of me and he slowly releases another sword from his back. My eyes squinted, flamed by anger. "Who are you?!" I ask.

He chuckles softly while making his fingers wrap the grip of the sword. He was not the King but rather a soldier in disguise. My hand tightens its hold, filling my determination to end this one-sided secrecy. "Where's your King?!" I ask once again.