06

"Sire, you're back." one of Ran's crew from the ship greeted him as he entered the front deck and he was obviously surprised when he saw my presence.

As he was surprised himself, I was also taken aback when an unfamiliar word entered the scene. Deep was how my curiosity began. "Sire?"

Ran immediately turned around to look at me before correcting my words if I was in the midst of fault. "He meant 'Sir'." His eyes then moved to take a glimpse of the crew that stood in front of him which made them both even more suspicious than before.

"I see that you're also here, Lady Hira." Gazil, the man I met before mentioned.

I seemed to be so lacking when it comes to answering or responding to someone so I nodded and spoke a tone. "Right."

"This is Aiden," Ran introduced Aiden to the crew and he attentively began shaking their hands. "He'll be with us from now on." Ran added.

"Here," Aiden handed them the weapons, in which case, he thinks that it's better if it's placed in a place that's meant for it to be stored. "I saw young children upstairs and I believe it would be best if it's out of their reach." he spoke.

Captain Stain who stood right next to Gazil nodded. "Take it inside the armory, pile the bullets in a separate chest." he ordered and the crew behind him immediately followed.

One crew began to walk towards where I was and I had no other thoughts as to why he did. Before he could reach me, I remarked on the possible state of matter. "I'll keep the arrows with me."

When he heard my statement, he looked back to Captain Stain. "Captain?"

As I was expecting Captain Stain to answer, it was Ran who marked the blank. "Let her be. She can deal with her arrows herself, she might need it in time so let's let her keep them." he removed his hands from being crossed and looked at Captain Stain.

"Understood, Sire." he replied with the unusual endearment which made me raise a brow again. 

With Ran all eyes on me, he noticed my indirect response and he, too, raised a brow as he turned to look at Captain Stain. It was as if they were having a consensus of their own because as far as  I can remember, no other lad should be called 'Sire' if it does not speak for their royal claims.

"Sir." Captain Stain immediately withdrew his call.

The crew began to go back to their posts leaving Aiden, Ran and I standing to our feet. Ran also decided to walk on his own path but before he could pass to where I stood since the back door was behind me, he stopped right beside me. "You might want to clean yourself, My Lady. Don't plan on scaring the kids when you go upstairs."

His little smirk made me want to punch him in the face. He passed beside me and went outside. I looked to the side to see where Aiden was but he was already out of sight. That was the time I decided to take a bath and clean myself.