05

"Put your weapon down!" I was surprised to see a loaded gun that was pointed towards me. If I don't want to get shot then there's no other answer.

I slowly raised my hand and placed my bow down on the floor while maintaining eye contact with the man in front of me. If I spare another second of nonsense and rush actions, I'd have his bullet in my head.

When I finally stood straight once again, I raised both of my hands in the air. "Now, it's your turn."

"Remove your cover, show me your face or I'll pull the damn trigger!" he shouted and did look triggered. 

I was irritatingly following his orders and when he saw my face, his eyes widened. I guess he wasn't expecting me to be a lady just like how everyone misunderstands my secretive physique. "Why are you here?!" he asked.

"I came to have your sister's wish granted." this time, I decided to put my hands down when I sensed the fear in him. He was not having the strength to shoot at all, he was just making sure the person he's at is afraid of him.

His eyes wandered the room and his knees began to shiver. "M-my.." he stuttered. "Where is she?"

This was not the time to get sympathetic for sure. "She told me to get you to safety," I answered shortly as I tried to avoid his question.

"Where is she?!" I dropped down when he pulled the trigger and almost shot me in my face. I felt a sudden race inside me, it was as if I was having enough trouble from a brat who was in need of rescuing.

As my senses began to grab authority, I discerned an inevitable force inside me. My mind was having its own command. I looked at the floor and something dark began to wrap my palms. When I raised my head to look at him, he already fled.

"Damn it!" I raged in silence.

I grabbed my bow and went outside the room only to find him running back to where I was as a horde of flesh-eating people chased him on the way to the bottom floor. Without anything on my mind, I placed an arrow in my bow and started to shoot the undead that followed him.

His eyes widened when he saw me aiming, he was stupidly thinking that I was going to shoot him so he raised his gun and pointed it to where I was. He automatically pulled the trigger and shot the bullet that came to approach me in a second.

But with the sway of my hands and the swiftness of my mind, the bullet flew right, avoiding its basic target. "You moron,"

As I felt my capabilities tempting me to use them, I was fused with spite when he attempted to shoot me down. I walked inside the room and waited at the door, I heard him shout but didn't plan on giving him mercy after turning me upside down.

When he finally entered the room, I pushed him sidewards, placed both my palms beside my waist, and envisioned the feeling I felt. The feeling of needing the katana in my hand, when I felt it appear in between my palms, I pushed forward, kept my hands still, and slashed a quarter of the undead.