11

"Hira, stop!" with the pure pledge, he tried to stop me.

Captain Stain grunted as I choked him with my dominant hand, I was craving for his end, hoping for his breathe to run out. I smirked, as I saw him almost reaching his demise. Ran held his shoulder as he dislocated it after I pushed him away, hitting the cabinets and desks.

I slowly raised and lifted the Captain with my palm enclosing his neck, Ran tried to walk to where I was as swiftly as I can but I blocked him as I manipulated the steel bars to hold him by the wall. 

"Die," I whispered and loosened my grip unto the Captain's neck, allowing him to fall on the floor unconsciously.

Inside, I felt nothing but rage. Flaming without any root to bear, I looked at Captain Stain's senseless physique. Bruised marks from the grip I had engraved on his neck. Ran, who couldn't move an inch, continued to stop me with his words.

"Hira!" he shouted. "This is not who you are!"

As soon as I heard him and registered into my mind what it meant, I turned around to look at him. With eyebrows furrowed, I accelerated to where he was pinned down. As my mind had authority over things, I employed the bars to tighten their clutch.

It made Ran yelp in force. "Ah!"

"You don't know who I am," I spoke with nothing in mind but vain and sorrow.

In his state, he managed to chuckle. "Of course, I do. You'r-"

As he was about to finish his words, some of the men pushed the door open and pointed their guns towards me. Without any second to spare, they pulled the trigger, allowing a sedative-filled syringe wing to where I stood.

But before the syringes could reach me, they already turned to dust. "No, Hira. Stop!"

Ran immediately shouted after I started to walk towards the men, turning their guns to dust made them shiver in fear. They took steps backward as I aimed forward and right when they had nowhere else to go, they trapped themselves by the end of the room.

"Please, please. Have mercy," they plead but I was out of control.

Inside their clothes, there were knives. I swayed my hand to the left and the daggers in their pockets flew away, following the direction of my hand. They stabbed the wall and the men gasped. "Your Highness, please spare us! Please!"

As the heavy footsteps from behind began to get loud, I closed the door with my mind and noticed that Aiden was helping Ran get loose from the bars but something caught me up. 

"Ah!" I grunted as I felt a sudden expansion in my mind.

Whose hands have wrapped my mind into their own, allowing me to take control again?

I tried to look back but I cannot endure the weight my mind has become. "Ah!" I grunted once more.