42.

5 years later

Flora pov 

"Kookie where is Eddy?" I shouted and he came running into my room. How is my life going? Well, I am a mother of a mischievous kid and wife of a horny husband, How is it supposed to be? The kid doesn't let me sleep in the daytime and his father doesn't let me sleep in the night.

All that is worth it because this is how they both look together: 

"Sorry baby, Eddy had to get his diaper changed." I smiled and rolled my eyes when he pouted. "Come on now we have to go to Sara's home." He nodded and we walked for their home. 

Mindy pov 

"Tae! where are you?" I opened the door and found him combing our daughter's hair.

"You look so beautiful, Ava." he kissed her forehead and she hugged her. I smiled at them adorably. "Just like your mommy." he smiled turning his head towards me. "How do you always know I am standing behind you?" He came towards me and kissed my neck. "It's your fragrance honey." I blushed but then pushed him watching Ava standing behind us. "Not in front of her!" I whispered and he chuckled at my blushed face. 

Sara pov 

Jin was cooking in the kitchen and I was checking him out from behind. How can he be so hot after all this time? My best friends are coming for the celebration of our startup for winning the best website award and Mindy's book was also the best seller. When I think about us years ago, we were just three girls with scattered apartments, a job we hate, and unstable jobs. 

If that time someone heard our story about how we left our stable jobs, our stable relationships just to give a chance to a thing which is not planned yet, they would call us naive or foolish. 

I stared at the man in the kitchen who believed me at that time. 

"I know I am hot, Now stop staring at me!" he laughed stirring the spatula and I laughed too

"I know I am hot, Now stop staring at me!" he laughed stirring the spatula and I laughed too. "Think about what are you going to say to your mom about not having kids yet!" He looked at me and said "Come on! I already have you... I can't babysit another one!" 

"Morning love birds!" Flora hugged me from behind and Mindy jumped on me. "How is everything going?" Mindy asked sipping water. 

We decided to get drunk tonight because my girls are not any regular moms but super moms. Flora designs awesome clothes and Mindy still write smut, for that reason she has to hide her laptop from Ava also.

Mindy pov 

After being drunk with my friends, I was walking barefoot and got bumped with a hard chest. "You got drunk huh?" He lifted my face and I noticed a beautiful face in front of me. "So handsome..." I said and he chuckled, by the softness in his eyes I know he is my husband. He lifted me and walked inside an empty room. 

"Where are we?" I clutched at the soft bedsheet. "Home." He whispered. "This is not my home," I said and pulled him closer, hugging his chest. "This is." he smiled and glided his fingers in my hair. "Ava is asleep," he whispered and I looked up into his dark eyes. 

Throwing me on the bed he roughly kissed me and I clutched his hair, kissing him back. "You taste so good mommy." he licked my neck while his hands wandered around my body. "Tae! condom!" I pushed him a bit back "Fuck the condoms." he looked inside my eyes, entangling his fingers with mine, and whispered, "Let's have another one, mommy." 

I froze for a while and he started kissing my neck. I struggled to muffle my moans in the fear to wake ava up. He left a quirky smile before slipping his hands inside my panties and a moan left my mouth. "You think you could control your moans huh?" He started moving his fingers on my clit and I kissed him harshly leaving moans in his mouth. He bit my lip and gripped my breast playing with my nipples. 

I moved upwards and removed my panties and then unbuckled his belt, in the next second he ripped off his shirt, not breaking the kiss. Watching me naked he said, "Fuck mommy... you are still so hot!" I came out on his fingers and he took them out and licked them. 

Entering inside my length he pushed it all inside. "Mhmm... daddy!" I shouted out. 

"Mommy? why are you calling him daddy? he is my daddy!" I heard Ava on the door and we both looked at each other. I hid my face in his chest and he laughed at my flushed face. "Baby... Mommy is jealous of you." I looked at him and hit his chest. He smirked and thrust again at a fast pace and I again shouted. 

"Daddy is mommy hurt?" She asked and he said "No baby! She is playing a game with me." and started kissing my neck. "Tae... this is not the right time," I whispered. "Then should I tell her why you call me daddy huh?" He whispered back and kept thrusting in me.

"Pull it out... ahh!" I came out on his length and in the sloppy frictions, he thrust in more. "I won't pull out until I am done." said, he came inside me. "I wanna see you be a Mommy again," he said and kissed my forehead. 

Flora pov 

"Kookie!" I came out of the shower with my damp hair and a towel wrapped around me. He wrapped his arms around me throwing me on the bed and started licking my thighs. "hmm... kook!" I noticed him biting my inner thigh and lifting the towel. 

I felt his tongue on my clit and moaned. "Yes baby... moan for me!" he clenched my waist and removed his shirt. "I am tired!" I whined but he made me turn on my back with my ass facing him. "I don't care." he pressed his lips on my butt and placed his finger deep inside my vagina. "Ah.. fuck! so deep!" I moaned and he clutched my hair, kissing my neck from behind.

He placed his dick inside my ass and I whimpered in pain. His hands were placed on my waist and he kept thrusting in me, slapping my ass. He rubbed his fingers on my clit, hearing my deep moans. He came out inside my ass and took some of it on his fingers. Placing it in my mouth he said "Suck." I sucked his fingers and closed my eyes. Our bodies are attached and I fell asleep on him.

Sara pov

Jin made me sit on his dick and started thrusting in me. I have already got an orgasm but he doesn't let me move. With the attempt of sucking both my nipples, he was squeezing my breasts. I was shouting his name with all that I have in me. 

He turned my back towards him. "Round and sexy as always." He spanked my butt. "I already came out babe," I said but he didn't stop. "Bear with it." His voice sent me shivers and he placed his member inside my ass.

"I love you Sara."
"I love you too Jin."

And they fucked happily ever after.