16.

Sara pov

Jin accompanied me safely to my apartment saying goodnight. I was happy with my tummy filled with some good food.

I went back and fell asleep thinking about the time I spent with him this night.

The next morning arrived soon, soon enough that when I watched the clock I almost fell from the bed. There was a note beside me.

You were not waking up, we even tried to shout in your ears so you are going to be late.

And yes... Stop taking Jin's name in your sleep.

Flora.

Aish!!! I can't be late. Not at all... Not in this world! I threw the first thing my eyes saw in my wardrobe.

The last thing was my hair, my damned curly hair! I cant comb them because that is the worst thing I could do for now.

Don't know why? Then you are lucky not to have these entangled long curls.

I made a bun and tied a scarf on it. Wearing those sneakers I threw yesterday randomly I was running for the subway to reach my office.

What a morning!

I walked inside and saw everyone staring at me like I am some alien. My boss, Jin was in front of me with a distance of like 20 people sitting in a line, all eyes were on me.

Being a classic introvert I wanted to throw myself in a dustbin to be disposed of but again I can't lose this job.

"Ms. Sara, you are late!" Jin said and I was there in silence not getting any answer.

"May I know the reason?" He raised a brow at me. "I went home late after the party."

"I think I am being too easy with you. Meet me in my cabin in the break." He shouted and for a whole time didn't look at me. But I was looking... No! I was staring at him... The whole of him.

His moving lips whenever he was saying something. Who the fuck cares what he says? It's the lips that move so beautifully. The way they were moving yesterday on me.

No no no... He is still my boss!

The break time was there and I had to be present in his cabin. As I entered, again my mind started wandering over his body. He is wearing a black coat with a white shirt, a classic but the way he nailed his look with those broad shoulders...

"Ms. Sara? Are you even here?" I noticed he was calling my name.

"Y-yes..."

"Why were you late?" He again asked.

"I slept late yesterday."

"Where were you last night?" He raised a brow and smirked, "with a man?"

Is he playing with me? He was the man I was with last night, who dropped me home.

Who kissed me...

But even I am not giving in that soon! "Sir, I would like you to be more professional." His eyes traced me from up to down as he scoffed at the word professional.

"If that's the case... I'm your boss and being late should come with consequences. He loosened his tie and stood up, walking towards me.

" What consequences?" I gulped when he came closer. "I wanna know your boundaries and then cross each one of them." He whispered in my ear.

His voice turned deep in such a way that it gave me shivers every time he opened his mouth at this point.

My breath turned deep when he started drawing circles on my neck with his fingertips. He was writing his name on me with his fingers.

Seokjin.

I bit my lower lip in lust which was not ignored by him. "I am afraid, I might eat the whole of you."

I closed my eyes not being able to bear it anymore, him being this close to me. My heart would burst out at this rate.

But I didn't feel his lips on me. I heard him laughing. What is there to laugh at? "Your face is so red!" He flicked my forehead. "Ow!" I started rubbing it.

"You are such a funny little girl!" He was laughing so hard that it made me laugh too.

Something came up in my mind and I cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips. His smile stopped and he started staring into my eyes in shock.

"I need to go." I was leaving but he pulled me back. "You think you can get away with it?" He turned me towards him and looked into my eyes again.

He pressed his lips on mine, playing with my hair and I circled my arms around his neck. "I waited so long to do this." He said between the kiss.

He held me in his arms and placed me on the table, not breaking the kiss. In the next moment, I was laying on his table. The things on it were falling on the ground.

"Hyung! Are you alright?" Jungkook asked from outside by the voice of things breaking.

"Yes, Ms. Sara is clumsy and dropped some things." He looked at me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Said the one who threw me on his table." I shuffled away from him but he dragged me even close. It seemed like I was packed in his giant body.

He pecked on my whole face making me giggle. Just one thing is roaming inside my head, does he like me?

Because even if he doesn't, I don't want him to stop doing this to me. But this is wrong! All this! Sometime before he was crying over a date and now kissing me?

I don't know what should I do in this situation when all I want is him over me, dominating me, doing things to me. But I have no idea if he likes me.

I stood up from the table. "Jin... I think I should go..." I walked away without looking back.

In this agony, I know which person should I talk to.