36.

Sara pov

Flora canceled her wedding, locking the door from inside blaming her for everything. Mindy is living with Taehyung for now and no one knows what is she going through.

I walked inside the office and Jin was sitting in front of the laptop. "Mom! Don't force me to get married!" He shouted and I hid behind the wall. "When are you going to do that huh? Already being over 30! At least Jungkook tried!" His mom shouted back from the screen.

"Mom... I would not force her at any cost!" He said and hung up the call. Massaging his temples, he sipped the imperfect coffee he made for himself. I walked inside and faced him.

"Baby... How are you?" He said and stood up, hugging me. I was in so many thoughts that I forgot to hug him back. "Flora and Mindy... Are they fine?" He asked in a soft tone. The silence was my answer.

I have never seen them broke before and how could I even expect them to be fine? One, who never killed an ant, murdered a man and the other lost a child which she wanted more than anything.

How do you even think they could be fine? But both of them still wake up every day and work without saying a word.

Having these strong females as my friend, how could I even think of breaking?

There was a form in my hand and I was looking down. He looked at it. "A million subscribers? And a Job offer from Switzerland?" He smiled till his cheeks.

"I am so proud of you my girl!" He said and kissed my forehead.

"Jin... What about us?" I looked at him with glossy eyes. "What about us? We would video call every day and as you would never get a handsome face like me so I don't think about you cheating... Well, you should be feared about me to be snatched." He chuckled. I pulled him closer and kissed him.

Feeling a tear of him on my cheeks, I shed some tears too. He made me sit at his table and started kissing me. The soft and delicate kiss turned into a hungry and passionate one. His hands wandered on my spine and it tickled down in my stomach.

"If only I could tie you here for the rest of my life." He said attaching his forehead with mine. "Why don't you get married Jin? Till when are you going to fight for us?" I said and looked into his eyes.

"The day you checked for pregnancy... What if you got pregnant with my child?" He asked suddenly. "Would you still go abroad or fight for your dreams?" His question struck me. What if I was in place of Mindy?

I looked inside his eyes, entangling our fingers. "Why can't I have it all Jin? The love, the life? The job? Why can't I have it all with you?"

He smiled, playing with my hair, and said. "If you can't have it all now then I would wait at the same place and in the same condition until you are satisfied with yourself but till then..." He kissed my forehead. "You have to be the girl you imagined in your head." I closed my eyes and smiled.

"You are so naive to choose me." I laughed.

Flora pov

"Princess... Please open the door! Let's talk." Kookie almost cried for the 5th time, and I did that too. I can't face anyone at this point. I feel like a murderer, my friend lost her baby, Sara was beaten to death and all I did was sit there and watch it with my hands tied up.

She lost her baby because I stepped in that scene that day.

I cried for the whole evening, sitting inside my room. "Jungkook! Why are you sleeping on the floor?" Sara's voice was heard by me.

I opened the door and saw Kookie sitting on the ground, crying. "Flora... Please don't turn your back to me. I beg you." He cried and hugged my waist when I leaned.

"I don't think I deserve to be here in your lap Kook," I said and was about to stand up. "Flora... Beat me up, hurt me, or even leave me but please... Please don't blame yourself." He said and pressed his face on the nape of my neck.

"How can I not blame myself?"

"Because you did nothing wrong!" I looked up with my crying face, it was Mindy.

"Mindy!" I shouted and hugged her. "I am sorry! I am sorry-" I kept repeating the words until she hugged me tight enough to muffle my voice. "Dumbass! Who told you to sit alone in the room huh?" She said and hit my head.

"I noticed her face, pale and sensitive." Taehyung was talking with Kook. "You need a break Flora or you would be depressed." She said.

"Come with me to Switzerland," Sara said and I looked towards her. "How would I be able to help you?" I asked and she smirked. "I talked in the fashion department, showed them some designs which you hid inside your closet and they are hiring." I stood up.

"You did that?" I shouted and rushed to search my closet, finding nothing. She did post them.

Next week we are going to Switzerland. Kookie said he will wait for me and maybe they are right about me, taking a break.

Jimin made sure about everything regarding the Baek case and I got the clean chit.

Taehyung pov

I got her home and every night the fear of me only increases. The fear that she would run away. In the night when she is asleep, sometimes I tie our hands together, and if I don't see her face the first thing in the morning I run everywhere to find her.

And whenever she asks me if I am fine, yes is my answer. The time she hated me passionately, I wondered what type of love would she end up doing with me.

I found her cooking in the kitchen.

And I got my answer. She loved me to that extent that she kept the baby and even begged that bastard to save it, to the verge of insanity where she was ready to leave everything for having a family with me.

She loves me so much and I feel like I am suffocating her. Her fake smile, whenever she stares at the children playing in the ground.

I wish I never stopped her to kill that Baek before.

Even after all this... Knowing how bad of a lover I am, I still dare to see her face every morning.

I went towards her to wrap my arms around. She gave a faint smile, a smile just to assure me that she is fine.

That she would not run away.