26.

Jin pov

Sara left the office without telling anyone. I looked for her everywhere and stood in the crowd with a blankness on my face.

Of course, I am happy for Hope and Ray but I want to share ut with Sara. Every moment with her is different. My eyes were stuck on the door and the guard walked inside.

"Sara-" he said and I went running from there. Not being bothered about anything, right now all I want is her to be in front of my eyes.

Sara... I am coming, please be ok.

On the main road, the crowd was there and all I saw were her curly hair soaked in blood. She got hit by a car, that's what people said.

I rushed to pick her up. "Call the ambulance!" I shouted hugging her body with mine. Her eyes were closed, she is not watching me anymore. "Sara look at me!" I shouted, shaking her body. Hoping that she would wake up and talk about food.

She didn't. She is laying like that and in a period the ambulance came and I was sitting near her body.

Someone's hand was on my shoulder and I don't even remember who they were. I heard voices telling me to calm down.

Not caring, how many people were there inside the car. I cried and started shaking her again.

"Sara... How can you do this to me? I am your boss wake up!" Her lips were turning blue.

"Hyung she will be fine... Don't worry!" Someone shook me.

"Jin... Our friend would be fine!" Flora was crying over Mindy's shoulder. One hand of Sara was occupied with Mindy and Flora and the other was in mine.

"Sara if you don't wake up I would fire you!" I shouted. "How can you be so irresponsible and careless!" I was crying and all I wanted was to fight me for calling her that.

I don't know who and when her room was arranged, I found myself sitting with her on the bed. "Sara... Please open your eyes!" I cupped her cheeks.

"You are making this up, right? You are doing it because I don't tell you what I feel!" I know she is making it up.

I was the one who never told her when we had time. I was the one who didn't tell her. I kneeled on the ground kissing her hand.

"I love you, Sara! I love you so much!" My eyes were so blurry that I couldn't even see her face.

"It's all my fault... I should have told everyone that she is taking a surprise gift for Hope and Ray." Flora was crying.

"You knew? You both did and didn't tell me?" I stood up and shouted at them.

"Jin! Stop shouting!" Mindy shouted back while Flora started crying even harder.

"If you told me I would never let that happen to her!" I shouted back, sitting on the floor.

"Jin, listen to me please." Mindy sat beside me with Flora's head on her shoulder. "This is not a time to blame each other. She is our friend also and you have no idea how worried we are."

Taehyung and Kookie entered the room too. "Hyung... We all idolize you for being the calmest person. We cant see you breaking down." Jungkook said holding Flora in his arms.

Taehyung sat beside Mindy. "Jin Hyung... She would be fine, you don't have to worry." He rubbed my shoulder.

All my six brothers came inside the room, hugging me. "We all are there for her!"

"If Sara was between us she would have been cringed out!" I chuckled watching her. "Yea, she hates hugs," Mindy said.

Everyone left except me, Mindy, and Flora who were sleeping beside her.

"What if Sara falls off the bed?" I looked at Flora sharing the single bed with her. Mindy chuckled and said, "she is used to falling and sleeping on the floor."

"Aish! You don't even respect the patient!" I smiled. "Flora... She is afraid of accidents that's why I freaked out when you blamed her." Mindy told me.

"I should have been an adult Mindy."

"Why do you think that? Who said you always have to play the role of an adult?" She said, smiled, and left. I held Sara's hands.

"Your friends are the reason you shine so bright and you are the reason why I shine." I kissed her hand and Flora fell off the bed.

"Ahh! My princess fell!" Jungkook came running and held her in his arms. "You are really on your honeymoon phase." He blushed at my comment.

Mindy was talking to the doctors and Tae was there standing beside her all the time.

Tae and Mindy... When I look at them, they don't have anything in common.

But they have love.

And I think that is enough to be together.

Both Mindy and Tae know how to fight for each other. Hope and Ray were waiting outside. "I feel guilty, she went out to buy gifts for us," Ray said and Hope nodded. "Don't be guilty. My girl is strong and sassy like me. She would be alright.

I went inside and fell asleep on the floor. I hope you get well soon, Sara.

" Jin... Do you feel something?" I opened my eyes and she was standing in the same blue floaty dress.

"Jin... You said we have enough time." She kneeled.

"Sara I love-"

She pressed her fingers on my lips. "Don't say it anymore... I am going away!"

"Sara, please... Don't leave me, Sara! I am sorry!"

"Hyung? Hyung? Wake up!" I felt a punch on my shoulder. "Wake Up Hyung!" It was Yoongi and Jimin.

"Sara..." I cried.

"Wipe your drool." Yoongi held me a napkin. "She would be fine!" Jimin assured me.

"Don't be too much... You almost kissed me while sleeping!" Yoongi made a sour face while telling that.
"At least you would be kissed!" I said and Jimin laughed.

Taehyung walked inside with breakfast and Namjoon called the doctor for a checkup. I realized it was the next morning.

They were about to inject her but I shouted. "She has a fear of injection."

"Jinnie! She is unconscious." Namjoon said and pulled me while I started crying.

"He is so adorable." The nurse said, giggling.

"He is just Sara's dramatic boyfriend, don't mind him," Mindy said. "We got another brother-in-law!" Flora jumped, Jungkook and Mindy smiled.

"Yes! I am your new brother in law so you can ask me for anything and I would keep a check on your safety." I announced proudly.

"I am the best brother-in-law." Jungkook pouted and Taehyung joined us saying the same.

"You three just take care of your girls, that is enough for us." Mindy and Flora said. "When would Sara be conscious again?" I asked.

"Yes... You still need validation from her." Yoongi said. "She would be fine till this afternoon," Jimin told and all of us took a breath of relief.

I went towards her and kissed her forehead. "Wake up soon... You have to eat a lot after you recover." She smiled in her sleep. "I know you would be fine my love."