41.

3 months later

Flora pov

"Mindy! Help me with the zip!" I shouted and she came running towards me.

"Mindy my hair is not looking good!" Sara shouted and she ran towards her again.

I stepped down in my look in front of them. "Well hello, this is my wedding remember?" Mindy smiled looking at me in a white dress. 

Flora's look:

  "Well hello? It's my wedding too

"Well hello? It's my wedding too." Sara came from the next room struggling with her hair. 

Sara's look:

"You both look gorgeous darlings!" Mindy stepped between us with her both hands on her waist, "Just don't forget it's my wedding too!" She walked perfectly in those heels in which I would surely trip

Mindy's look:

My eyes teared watching the three of us in a wedding dress with each other

My eyes teared watching the three of us in a wedding dress with each other. I remember how we started school together, had our first job together, the startup we just stepped in, and now in our wedding dresses. 

"don't ruin your makeup with tears, it took me hella long for doing it on you." Mindy wiped my eyes with the corner of a hankey. "And you.." she turned towards Sara who was about to eat a big bite of burger, "At least eat slow... do you want to get it on your hair again?"

"Even if she does get it on her hair, I would still marry her." We saw Jin smiling at her. "When did you come?" I asked looking at the three groom-to-be. 

Mindy pov

I was smiling at everyone. Jungkook lifted Flora in his arms, even when she was in her heavy gown. Tae came towards me and smiled, "You look beautiful wifey." he kissed my forehead. "I am not your wife yet!" I chuckled but then suddenly something started hurting my stomach and I rushed inside the washroom to puke. 

Tae rushed and held back my hair while I was vomiting. "Baby what happened?" he whispered from behind. "I don't know... I was especially taking care of my diet these days and-"

"Mindy..." He said in a low tone and turned me. "Did you get your periods?" My eyes widen and I remembered I did not get them for the last two months. "I thought it was due to anxiety Tae-" I look up at him, his eyes had tears under them and they turned soft. He stroked some hair away from my forehead. "The treatment worked," I whispered to myself and he nodded, hugging me. 

"You are going to be a beautiful mother." He kissed my forehead and tears started flowing down my eyes. "Do you want to ruin your makeup?" Flora spanked my ass from behind. "I think you need some last seconds of your single life with them?" 

"As she was single before you brother-in-law... you just stayed lol," Sara said from behind and I glared at her. He laughed and left with Jin and Jungkook. 

Sara pov 

I was keeping a check on the food at my wedding. Now it comes to the time when we were getting no investors. The day we were almost giving up was the day I crashed with Ray. She looked at our condition, scattered appearance, broken heels. "Jesus Sara!" She hugged me and I closed my eyes. 

We had a meeting with her and she invested in our company after assuring us thousand times that it's not because of our connections but the potential she saw in us. 

Our company is still at the initial stage, but we started together. 

Walking with my father hand in hand towards the man I fell in love with, I realized how crazy our love was. Him getting drunk and then me coming with him just for a cheese pizza. I never thought it would ever be me who is getting married, either Flora who is such a sweet person, or maybe Mindy who is so seductive. But me? who would love me. He held my hand and I smiled to myself.

He did.

Flora pov 

I am happy to get married on the same day as my best friends and now Kookie is standing with me. The three most adorable couples are in a line to get married and I am glad to announce the dresses we are wearing are designed by me! 

"Do you take Jeon Jungkook as your wedded husband?" I nodded "Yes." 

"Jeon do you take-"

"Yes! Yes! yes!!!" He lifted me in his arms and kissed me. 

Sara and Jin took the vows and kissed and then Mindy and V. 

Jin didn't even bother about the people watching them and took Sara in the car, kissing her in front of everyone. "Gosh... they are one wild ass couple," Kookie said and held my waist. "Yea... the moans from their cabin is the proof."

And our husbands decided to thrill us with another surprise! They bought new houses and we are neighbors now, the three of us. 

Mindy pov

"So Mrs. Kim, do you like the present?" He said when I wowed at the luxurious apartment. "My gift is nothing in comparison to yours." He turned me towards him, holding my waist. "I want to see what you got for me, Mrs. Taehyung." I blushed at the way he said Mrs. Taehyung and handed him a wrapped gift. He opened it and read the title of my new book. 

"The one you worked for all this time, you finally published it!" He smiled till his eyes and I smiled watching his reaction. Coming forward towards me, he kissed my forehead and I accepted it with a smile on my lips. Then he kneeled and kissed my stomach. "I am so proud of you." He said and I looked at him remembering everything he did for me. Getting me treated by the doctors, he kissed off my every nightmare. 

It would be him, just him. Even if I am not the perfect woman, he loved me with perfection and now I see him as my husband, my soulmate who is worth every single piece living in me. 

Sara pov

"What are we supposed to do now?" Jin asked while I was sitting in my wedding dress, staring him. And he is right... what are we supposed to do now? What is after I love you, a marriage and I do? We both laughed at us for being so different and clueless unlike the other couple.

But still they ain't us. 

My stomach growled and I held it with an embarrassed smile. He chuckled and placed his head on my lap. "Let's have some pizza, maybe." he suggested and I nodded. Being a wife of a grown man, being Mrs. Kim Seokjin... but still after all this some things remain unchanged. That he is WWH and for me, 

food is bae.