25.

Flora pov

Next day

Everyone in our office is excited today. Why? Well, J hope is coming with his wife and other friends of my boyfriend too.

Yoongi, Jimin and J-hope, and his wife Ray! I wanted to meet all of them since the time I joined here. "Princess? Have you seen my tie?" Jungkook was looking here and there in the cabin.

I went towards him with a black tie and fastened it on him. He gave me a bunny smile. Sara entered the cabin with files in her hands. "Get the materials as soon as possible, your department is late from the due date and..." She looked up at Jungkook.

"Your tie is crooked." I realized I am bad with ties but he smiled and kept it that way. "So what my baby did it for me and I don't care." My face turned red when I smiled which was too obvious for all of them.

"Of course!" She laughed and went towards her cabin. "Kookie... We are in the office we need to be professional!" I said even when I was flattered with everything he do. "Ohh... Then teach me, mistress!" He pouted and stood in front of me with his tall body.

"You know you can't be too close to me in office," I said and he nodded acting like how seriously he is trying to understand.

"Then tell me how much close is wrong for you ma'am?" He stepped closer towards me.

From one arm away far he asked "This much?" He stepped and I stepped back watching his eyes turning dark. "Is this much too much?" He stepped a bit closer and I got crashed with the wall. He imprisoned me between his both hands and chest.

"Is this much too much Ma'am?" He spiraled his arms around my waist. "Why are you so quiet Flora? Tell me how close am I not supposed to be?" He licked his lip ring and I was staring at him. "That means you don't want me to step back." I clenched my dress, closing my eyes. He chuckled at my face. "We are in a relationship and you still get red." He planted a kiss on my nose.

"Little girl." He laughed and stepped back but I held his tie kissing his lips. "You always bring yourself to this position Flora!" He rasped and held me in his arms curling my legs around his torso. He started kissing me hungrily and no voice could come out of my mouth. His hands traced my thighs and went inside my skirt. He started fingering me with my dress on.

"Fuck... You get so wet easily!" He groaned and started fingering at an animalistic pace. "You bring out the worst in me!" He said and started sucking my neck. I moaned and whimpered but never asked him to stop.

I came out on his fingers and he licked them in front of me. It made me so shy that I hid my face in his chest. "If you keep doing this, I would place them in your ass next time." He said and whacked me on the ass.

"Jungkook! Come out!" Taehyung was knocking on the door. He wiped us off quickly and managed my hair. "There you go... Back to neat and clean my girl!" I giggled and kissed his cheek again, opening the door.

"Kookie! Surprise!!!" Jimin sprayed a water gun at him.

"JIMINSHIIII!!!" Jungkook shouted and started running in the whole office behind him. I and Taehyung started laughing.

"Tae... What if the staff watches him this way?" I played with my fingers. "Don't worry Flora it's just his Hyungs, Sara and Mindy." He flashed his boxy smile towards me and I realized he seemed to be a good person.

"Tae... You and Mindy?" I was about to say further but Mindy cane from behind and wrapped her arms around his. "You were asking something?" He asked.

"You are my brother-in-law? I thought it would be Suga but I am happy either way... At least Mindy is back with her sexual life!" I stopped when Mindy glared at me.

"Meet me at home Piggy." She gritted her teeth. "Aish! Where is she wrong? Am I not her brother-in-law?" Tae pouted and she smiled.

She smiled at him and horrified me? Wooooowwww!

I rolled my eyes at her and Sara joined us. "Sara we got a new brother-in-law!" I shook Tae and jumped.

She looked into his eyes "RIP brother in law." She said and left with a smirk.

"Why did she-"

"You all are so busy huh?" We all turned towards a beautiful voice. It was J-hope with a sensible and sweet-looking lady. "Meet my wife, Ray!" He proudly announced.

"Now you got time to introduce our new member?" Kookie said wiping his sweat and Jimin came towards us laughing and a bit tired from running.

"Where is Jin Hyung?" Hope asked.

"I am here!" Jin stood with two envelopes and a card. "I am the biggest brother, how can I be here empty-handed?" Sara was staring at him with a smile.

I know why is she smiling. She is also the elder one and relates to that position.

Jin handed them the envelopes and smiled. "Thank you, Hyung!" Hope said and smiled, Ray also thanked him. "Welcome to our family, Ray!"

"Isn't it seem that they are soulmates?" Tae said with a smile. "Hope and Ray... Their names are made for each other and so do they look like it." Mindy completed and both of them had an aww face.

Sara was feeling much more overwhelmed by them. She whispered to me "I am going to get a surprise present for them. I would be back soon." She said and left the office.

I told Mindy about it knowing that she would not be telling anyone and she didn't. We all were cutting the cake and all.

Jin was waiting for Sara. Namjoon also got the couple a gift and everyone but Jin's eyes were stuck on the main door after he was done searching for her in the office.

The guard came running inside the office, he was panting. Catching up his breath, only one word came out from his mouth-

"Sara-"