39.

Mindy pov 

It would take six months for me to publish my first book. Six months are a lot to review, regret and change your decision again and again. I woke up with a hangover and gulped some honey water. Flora was sleeping naked on the floor, I have a faint memory of her undressing because of the heat. Sara puked three times after that. I sighed and threw the bedsheet at her and Sara was working over her website. 

I sat beside her and helped her with the blog. We had to find investors for us today. I hope this website turns our tables. None of us wants to do that lousy job anymore and none of us wants to be separated from our lovers. 

Walking barefoot for the companies because we can't afford a taxi the three of us were severely rejected from every place. They want to keep either the writing stuff of mine or Flora and Sara as their Salesperson. 

It's been a month and we got no investors. We raised a minimal amount of money just for survival. We promised our boys that we would talk to them only after we become something. Not being able to communicate with him is killing me. It is recommended to me by the doctors that after a miscarriage the mother and father should support each other and even after that I came here by myself hurting both of us. 

I regret it... each piece of mine but I am remembering every piece of him. I am falling in love with him all over again. 

Stalking on his profile, I was smiling cheekily at our photos.  "When you love him so much... why did you leave in the first place?" Sara asked and sat beside me. "I was afraid to rely on all my sadness over him... I was afraid to be toxic." I said and she showed me an annoyed face. "Mindy... he is equally hurt... if you lost your child even he did. I understand you are giving space and all but-"

"Why don't you talk to Jin then? You were on good terms right?" she became quiet. 

"Yes kookie! let me show you both of them!" Flora showed us on the screen and laughed. It was Jungkook... they both videos call each other daily. She left the room with a smile on her face. "Maybe... love is not that difficult," Sara said and I nodded. Maybe love is not that difficult but different for everyone. 

6 months later

Sara pov

I walked inside the same old office and took a deep breath. Purble Place... the one where I found my first job, first love, and a lot of things I am grateful about. The best one was to meet my clumsy boss. As I walked inside his cabin, the same old cabin I noticed his nameplate named Kim Seokjin. His words were roaming around my head. 

Why can't I have it all Jin? the love? the life? the job? why can't I have it all with you?

If you can't have it all now then I would wait at the same place...

I opened the door and watched him sitting cross-legged, combing his hair. Tears started brimming from my eyes. 

and in the same condition.

His eyes met mine, headphones attached to his ears and fingers typing on the keyboard. He looked back at his laptop. "You are late again... make me a coffee." He said and I went in front of him with tears in my eyes. "Why don't you get a coffee machine boss?" My voice broke and I smiled at his face. He stood up and hugged me. "Welcome Ms. Founder of Wanderer Delicacies." I broke down in his arms burying my face in his chest, he was caressing my hair. "You took so much time to come back." He said and touched my neck with his fingers. 

My face turned upwards when I looked into his eyes, he leaned near my ear and whispered "Punishment now baby." My legs trembled at his voice and shivers ran down my spine, I attached my legs closer knowing I got wet just by thinking about it. He place me on the table and clenched his grip on my butt, I gasped. "I hope you didn't touch yourself." he looked into my eyes and I stuttered. "I didn't... I swear." He smirked "Then my baby would be so horny right now hmm?" I don't want to mess with him by saying no and I am too shy to accept I am. I gulped. 

"Tsk... I will get my answer baby... either this way or..." he traced his hand inside my skirt and I bit my lip. "Fuck...you were never this wet " he said and smashed a kiss on me. His hands were moving vigorously on my clit leaving me moaning inside his mouth. "faster..." I said and he clenched my breast with one hand, kissing my neck and driving me crazy for him all over again. "First left me alone and now asking for more huh?" he said and turned my back towards him. 

"Lean on my table!" he ordered in a tone which has control over my body more than my brain could ever. When I was not expecting it, he thrusted his whole member inside me and I shouted his name louder than I ever did. "Fuck... you are just mine to be fucked!" he said and increased his speed enjoying my faint moans. He grabbed my hair with one hand and my breasts with the other. his lips were roaming on my spine and he was still thrusting in me. "You love it right? when I ruin that little pussy of yours?" he said and bit the curve of my waist. I whimpered and nodded. He pulled me back by the hair, whispering and with a spank he said "Words darling... I want to hear you." I nodded and said in a weak voice "I love it when you ruin me Jin..." He kissed my neck again. 

"Then say it you want it in the back also." my eyes widen and I shuffled "The...the back you mean..." he giggled. "I wanna do it in your..." he moved closer to my ear, "ass..." I gasped and shook my head. "that...no... that h- hurts." I took a deep breath. "Compare that to what you did to me last six months then." he said and entered inside my ass making me scream in pain. he again started riding me like before, trailing red bite marks all over my skin. He had spank me enough that I could feel his hands for the coming days. But I love that... I love that he is inside me, fucking me insanely and biting me to make me his. 

He turned my head towards him and kissed me, I noticed how red his face was. "And maybe... now what I am going to do would hurt you even more." He said and pushed his dick inside my vagina, I screamed and then looked at him with shock in my eyes. I looked down when he placed his seeds inside me. "Jin!" I shouted. He made me sit and glared inside my eyes. "What?"

"You were not supposed to do that inside of me!" I said looking down at my womanhood dripping his cum. "I am supposed to do everything with you." he said and placed me on his thigh. "I love you Sara..." he said and I smiled. "I love you... and I missed you so much." I said and placed my head on his shoulder. 

I am thrilled to be back.