21.

Sara pov

I slept alone in this apartment. Jin has started ignoring me now and right now I am in the office watching his cold face. He is not even looking at me.

"Jin do you want your lip balm?"

"No thank you."

"I have completed the files."

"Keep it on the table."

"I don't have anything to do."

"Take an early leave then." He has an answer to everything.

I was in the lift, it opened and Kim Namjoon was standing there. I bowed towards him, he is our founder. He smiled and bowed back, punching his specs back to his eyes from his nose.

"Sara it is! Could you lead me to Seokjin's office?" He asked with a smile and his smile is contagious enough to make me smile with him.

"Sure sir!" I lead the way towards my boss's office. He went inside and Jin stood up. "Morning Seokjin, please have a seat," Namjoon said and I left the room.

I can't take an early leave after just 1 hour of working in the office so I decided to make coffee for our founder and my boss. I don't want to do anything for Jin anymore but this is my job.

I put effort into my coffee this time. And as I put the effort in every little thing I do, when I say specifically the word effort, that simply means I have given my soul to it.

To a single coffee which he left last time, for him I made ut with efforts.

Even when I don't want to.

I walked inside with two cups of coffee. Especially of my boss's taste. "Please have some." I smiled and placed it in front of them.

Namjoon took a sip and smiled. "You are good at making coffee."

"Really?" Jin scoffed at his compliment and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Yes, she made it nice, Hyung." He said again.

"For me, she made a bad one." He narrowed his eyelids back at me and I rolled my eyes and left the room. He is turning arrogant towards me! How could he judge my coffee without even tasting it? I was so mad that didn't notice Mindy rubbing her eyes beside me.

"What are you mad at?" She yawned. "Aishh! Your hair is such a mess!" She turned me and started doing my hair. Even at this point when everyone feels sour to me, when all my efforts go in vain and when everything falls apart, I feel grateful for these two psycho maniacs for being my side and making my hair, giving me food.

"Ew don't look at me with your doe eyes!" She hit my head. "Where were you last night?" I asked.

"Well... Nothing much." She said.

"Last time you said that was when you almost got arrested!" I taunted her.

"Why do you ask then?" She laughed and placed the rubber band.

"Hoping that one day you would tell us." I smiled and walked back.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"It's 8 am in the morning," I said looking at the watch.

"Sorry! I get to leave... Apply for my early leave please!" She left, running from there.

"Hey! Did you not sleep last night?" I shouted from the back but she left. How can she leave after attending office for just an hour?

Jin pov

Namjoon stopped by and asked me about how the work is going. Thankfully I manage everything well, even my naggy assistant. She has no idea how the females of our department are fighting with me daily for changing her position and assigning them instead.