32.

Flora, Mindy, and I are back. In our apartments. "It's about a month to end with our jobs... Do you have a plan?" I asked. This time Flora was smoking and offered one to Mindy.

She didn't smoke today, being lost in her thoughts. "I think I would get my book published but what about marketing?" Mindy scratched her forehead.

"Flora, what are you going to do?" I asked her and she smoked again. "I don't have any talent bro " she shrugged and left the room. "Why didn't you smoke Mindy?" She stayed quiet.

Flora went to the office. I and Mindy sat in the car to reach there.

Flora pov

Kookie was again working on the laptop, I jumped on him. "Kookie! What are you doing?" He closed the laptop and covered me with his arms. "Working." He said. "What are you working about? Show me!" I said and tried to open the laptop but he held my hands and kissed me instead. I forgot about it... I mean why would I care when my boyfriend is so hot?

During the break time, I was back with Mindy and Sara and they both were discussing what to do in the future.

"Guys! Kookie is preparing a surprise for Hope and Ray." I spilled the tea. "Why would he prepare for them? Everyone was already surprised when they arrived... Jin gifted them from everyone's side." Sara said.

"No no! He is!" I whined and they both chuckled. "What is he preparing then?" Mindy asked and my mind stopped. "Well... He didn't tell me. He is hiding his laptop from me." I fiddled my fingers and they both looked at me with disbelief.

"He is hiding from you? And you guessed that yourself huh?" Sara asked and I nodded. "He said I am smart." I proudly announced and they both broke into laughter.

"You dumbass!" They both started laughing and I don't know why.

I stood up and left the room.

Sara pov

I walked inside our cabin thinking to edit the review on my blog. Jin was working on his Laptop. "Do you want my help?" I asked and he said no. "Babe you do double work... Let me help you." I insisted.

"You should focus on your food blogging." He said while typing. I sighed and sat on his lap. "You know what it means right? If this work get famous then-"

"You would be traveling." He nodded. "I know that." He said and I looked down. We both know that if I succeed in whatever I do then I would end up going far places, maybe crossing the countries to review food of different places... I would be a kind of journalist.

"Are you sure Jin? Is it a good option? For me to do this... Food blogging." He placed his laptop away and curled my waist. "I want to be selfish enough to stop you and keep you here but I can't do that." He placed his head on my neck. "I would never stand between your dreams." He closed his eyes and I felt his lips on me.

"Why are you acting so mature now?" I sighed and hugged him. "You are so bad Jin... Doing all this so I would miss you more." I smiled and cried at the same time.

Mindy pov

"Your stories are nice but what about marketing Mindy? You can't just publish your book anywhere without copyright." Yoongi said while turning the pages of my script.

"I... Know yoongs. It's just that, I was a teenager when I started it and naive and-"

"No one is going to ask that when your story gets stolen." He said and my head hung low.

"I would do anything for it Yoongs! I am passionate." He stood up and flicked my forehead. "Silly girl! Passion is not going to earn you money... Smartness would." He said while offering me a glass of alcohol.

"No... Not drinking." I smiled. He raised a brow at me. "Really? You are refusing?" He said and gulped it. "Tell your lousy boss or your boyfriend that you are leaving the job to work for me."

"He is my boyfriend! Don't call him lousy!" I pouted and he laughed. "Now go fast... We got to work a lot for it."

Flora pov

Sara and Mindy made me believe that Jungkook is hiding things from me. They never told me that but their laughter did. I walked inside, stomping my feet.

"Kookie! What are you hiding?" I shouted and he looked at me with disbelief. "Nothing baby!" He said.

"Why don't you let me touch your laptop?" I groaned in anger. "There is nothing for you to see." He said and hid it again. I walked away from the room angrily.

The office turned dark and there were only blue lights shining inside it. "Flora..." I turned and noticed him kneeling on the floor.

"I love you... Will you marry me?" He asked with his hands sweating and everybody was there in the room, smiling at us.

My eyes started brimming with tears and I jumped on him nodding. "Yes!!!" I cried and hugged him.

He lifted me and started turning us while kissing. I am happy! So happy!

Getting married to him is so beautiful.

He showed me his laptop in which everything was selected. Our venue, my dress, our theme. "I decided to marry you when we were in the amusement park." He showed me his bunny smile.

I love him so much! I am going to be his wife!

Taehyung pov

We were at home and after Mindy was done shopping for clothes, she settled. "Tae... I am going to work for Suga now." She said while playing with Mini Suga. "He is helping you?" I smiled when she nodded. "It's such a good news darling!" I squeezed her tightly but she shuffled away slowly.

"What happen baby?" I asked kissing her neck. "I am tired." She said and fell asleep. I decided to clean the room. Kissing her forehead, I slept with her slowly stroking her spine with my hands.