28.

Sara pov

I recovered quite soon, thanks to the power I get from chicken. Jin is acting weird, he clings upon me placing kisses all over my face, and then again clings on me.

I don't know what kind of mess he created in the hospital that now all his brothers call me sister-in-law. But that seems cute to me, him clinging to me. I have been the elder sister and he is just acting cute.

We are all going to an amusement park. Flora is calling it a triple date, Mindy is excited about a pool party and as usual, I am excited about food.

Jin got me some cuisines to help me make a blog on it. He is helping me a lot and I appreciate it by kissing him every time.

Quiet a deal right?

Flora pov

Triple date!!!! I always wanted us to have a triple date like this! I am going to wear a light pink dress. What does it mean I always wear pink? The pink jumpsuit I am wearing is cherry, the one I wore yesterday was fluorescent, the one I-

"Make sure to add speakers and beer!" Mindy shouted from outside and I nodded. Sara is making a playlist for us.

Mindy pov

Taehyung is acting shy around me nowadays. It only wants me to tease him more and more. How could I even resist that redness on his face when I bite my lips watching him.

And then either of his brothers teases him on that blush on his face. I know him very well... He is such an innocent fluffy toy who cuddles me to sleep, helps me make breakfast, and kisses my forehead when I fasten his tie.

I am more than happy with this man. His shyness, simplicity, and everything attracts me.

We are on our way to the amusement park and I am wearing denim shorts with his loose black t-shirt. I feel like his clothes look hotter on me than my own.

And what is your boyfriend for? Stealing clothes right?

We all were shouting and screaming our lungs, all six of us. Jungkook was curling up on Flora and Jin had Sara sitting on his lap.

We are not a public affection type of couple. He has his hands meddled with each other and the same was with me. "Are you both still in the office?" Jungkook asked and we both looked at each other and smiled softly.

"God, you don't even know Our Mindy!" Flora said and all of them started laughing. Taehyung was sneaking looks at me and he is so bad that he got caught every time.

We were there in our couple rooms and he went to the boys' party while Sara and Flora were there at our girl's party.

We danced on our playlist, watched dramas, and simply over every male, the lead, the second lead. And then I noticed a shadow on the balcony of our hotel. I decided to follow it.

A man with his trembling legs, taking the support of cold railings. I went closer to him, he was none other than my boyfriend.

"They- they made me drink beer." He said and was having hiccups. I patted his back. "Why did you take that when you can't handle it?" I frowned and he squeezed my cheeks with his palms.

"Who are you... Take me to Mindy." He said and looked at me with doe eyes. "I am Mindy?" I sighed. "You are?" He inhaled near my neck, "yes you are!"

He smirked and lifted me upon his shoulder. "Tae! You are drunk!" I patted his shoulder but he slapped my ass. "Shhh..." He stood in front of the door, struggling with the code of lock.

"L-let me... Please?" I said in a soft voice and he put me down. "Enter it." His voice turned raspy and he glared into my eyes. I entered the code with shivering hands.

"Why are you shivering baby?" He stroked my hair to one side of my shoulder and planted a kiss on the bare shoulder mine. The door clicked open and with both of us inside it, he locked the door from behind. With his free hand, he had me pinned on the wall. I was there panting and struggling for air.

He turned towards me with a smirk on his lips. "You have teased me enough." His eyes started tracing my body and I flinched just by the way he is looking at me.

"You are so sexy... It is hard to control." He glided his thumb on my lip. "Then don't-" I looked down and muttered. With his fingers he made me look into his eyes, which turned dark "What did you say teddy bear?" My heart raced and I tucked my lips between my teeth. "I said... Don't control."

He crashed his lips on mine, trapping me between his muscular biceps. He held both my hands and pinned them above me with one hand, with the other one he gripped my hair and pulled me closer.

I whimpered when his cold hands traced my stomach inside the t-shirt. He placed his face on the nape of my neck and started biting me. I liked it, the new animalistic insane man in him.

He looked inside my eyes again. "I would make this night such a hell that no you would feel shy even to write about it." He lifted me, curling my kegs around him and his lips never left my lips.

He started stripping my clothes down and threw me on the bed, removing his t-shirt. "Mindy... How could I ever resist you?" He said and hovered on my body. His fingers started moving downwards and I bit my lip just by the thought of it. He held my neck, sucking my boobs. I whimpered feeling how wet it makes me.

I touched his abs and collarbone and traced his neck. A sudden moan left my lips when he started moving his fingers on my clit. His fingers vibrating at a beast pace and his lips shoving me with wet kisses made me go mad for him.

I was moaning his name, just the way he warned me. He went down and eye contacted me with a smirk on his face. I had no idea what is he going to do next, I was about to see down but then I shouted with whatever I had in me. "Taehyung!" His name was on my lips when his tongue was playing with my womanhood.

I struggled to look down at his face rapidly moving between my thighs, his hands spreading my legs wide. I was screaming and moaning but nothing could stop him tonight. I could see that in his eyes.

He entered his two fingers in my cunt while licking the clit. He is showing me hell and heaven at the same time.

I got an orgasm, my thighs shivered and he looked into my eyes, my tinted cheeks, and made me sit. He unzipped his pants making eye contact with me.

"I am not done yet." He laughed and pulled me in his lap thrusting his member inside me without even letting me adjust.

I moaned again and my head fell on his shoulder, I unknowingly bit him while he was busy pounding his member. Our faces turned red and I had my climax two times and he was on his extreme.

"Taehyung... You are not doing it in me." I said to which he nodded and inserted his member in my ass. "Is it fine babe?" He smirked and started fucking my ass grabbing some of my hair.

I screamed with every thrust and he sucked my boobs not even letting a single part of my body untouched by him.

He came out in my ass, pressing my head in my boobs he hugged me tightly. "I could fuck you every day." He said and nuzzled on me.

I was curling upon him in pain but satisfied, looking down at the mess we created.

He looked up, his eyes half open and sleepy. "I wanted to do that in you." He said and made my hair in a messy braid. "I would have five kids with you." He pouted and kissed my forehead.

"It's ok... I would still fuck you every night when we get married."

"Five kids... Tae? Isnt it-" I looked down at him. He fell asleep on me.

I covered my naked body in the blankets and slept with him. We finally had sex for the first time. I never saw this version of his.

I giggled and hugged his large body to fell asleep.