5.

Sara pov

When it comes to a man getting attention from me, only one case is possible-

Impossible.

I used to have the text from guys and me, being single from birth but still, there is no chance I would ever text them back.

I don't know the reason why I am like that? It's not like a prince charming would come and marry me but I am too lazy to look out for a guy.

But this time my sight fell on this man in a pink coat. It's not a romantic kind of sight but the one where you are confused and trying to understand what the hell is this man?

He is having his earphones fixed into his ears and has been coding for the last two hours. What is the coding about? No idea.

Yes, I know to code but the level he is using is out of my brain.

And he is listening to music? Ok, let me digest what this man is... He doesn't prepare for meetings still ace in it, he is always smiling even when I get panic attacks, his grooming is way expensive than all my trio.

How?

"Ms. Sara Rogers?" My thoughts were put into a halt and I flinched at his unexpected voice.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" His eyebrows frowned but he was smiling as usual. "No," I said in a low voice.

"Can you bring me a band-aid?"

"For what?" I asked.

He smiled. "Well..." He showed me his finger which got blue due to typing endlessly.

"Jin! Your finger!" I went running to get a bandaid forgetting I am asthmatic and running would only cause trouble.

But not being able to complete my task would give me panic attacks.

And that would be worse.

Wrapping the band-aid around his fingers, I forgot I was panting heavily.

"Sara! You are, your face is red." He rubbed my back and I lost my breath. Not getting hold of any further oxygen, I fell upon his shoulder.

"I- I can't breathe," I said struggling for my life and he was finding something in my bag. "I don't have a pump," I said feeling my eyelids drop and sweat around my forehead.

"Sara! Why don't- okay... It's fine. Don't panic." He caressed my head and held me in his arms. It was the first time I noticed how weak my body is in comparison to him.

He's tall and muscular and... I can't keep up anymore... I was about to pass out but felt oxygen inside my lungs.

It felt like water to a fish. He got the pump on time and as my eyes opened, the first thing I noticed was his face.

He was worried about me, for the first time I saw him losing his calm. Am I worth all this worry he has on his face?

He carefully made me sit on a chair and stroked some strands of hair away from my sweaty forehead. "I-"

"Shh... Breathe." His words felt like ice to my wounds. "Don't forget your inhaling aid from next time ok?" I noticed his eyes placed right into mine, dark enough to watch my reflection in it.

My meek, thin body is dependent on his broad shoulders.

"I was about to but I don't like being late for work," I said looking away at the door.

"Your work is not your life." He moved towards his table and this hypocrite canceled his own words by typing with his injured fingers.

"Do you know how to drive?" He asked out of a sudden.

I nod.

"I would like you to escort me to the nearest bar." He smiled and I just nodded without asking a reason but of course he is Seokjin.

"I have a date... you know!" His smile was way more cheesy than the cheesy pizza I was staring at this morning.

And I wish he never told me that, that he is having a date.

Because it burnt me somewhere.

But then I noticed him again, scratching his hair and smiling foolishly for his date.

What a waste would it be if he don't have a lover? That would burn me more because I would never have enough courage to ask him out.