1.

And there was a loud thud voice breaking the table of cafe casanova. Three girls in their twenties standing in front of a guy whose butt is on the floor.

"Are you sure you want to date one of them, Tony?" A colleague of the three girls asked that clean shaved guy.

"Bro should we smack his ass or break his bones?"

"Let's try something new this time." Sara flipped her curly hair and was about to throw a glass bottle at him.

"Bro! Wait... We ended on a good note!" Flora, who is wearing a floral dress tried to stop the denim-dressed girl, Sara.

A hand tucked Flora behind Sara. "What did we talk about you not messing up your date again?" Mindy glared straight into her eyes while Sara in the meantime dealt with the guy.

He somehow ran away shouting- "THESE GIRLS ARE INSANE!!!"

"Huh, such a coward one! You could have done so much better than this, Flora!" Sara wiped her hands unbothered by the crowd watching the three of them.

Flora as usual talked sweetly to the owner to forgive her best friends and by her doe eyes who wouldn't melt?

"She saves us with her sweetness," Mindy said to her partner in crime, Sara.

The crowd gazed at the weird-ass group of these three girls. A girl with a black leather jacket and straight open brown hair standing with the other one in a denim jacket and jeans with curly hair and there entered the third one, Flora in a floaty pink dress with sparkling eyes and a smile.

"I am hungry." Sara groaned and her stomach started making a weird noise.

"You always are." Mindy flicked her forehead and these three walked towards their shared apartment.

"So what are we getting for dinner?" Flora asked with a big smile on her face.

"Mindy would make something good for us," Sara ordered and switched on the television.

Mindy sighed and walked with some kimchi ramen in her hand. "Add extra chili." Both of them shouted from the other room.

"See see!!!" Flora came running towards Sara and Mindy, who almost lost her balance.

"I swear Mindy if that ramen fell off I would have buried you in the same floor."

Their sight fell on Flora who is standing in a velvet pink bra. "Ew-" both of them hid their face with a pillow.

"Why are you wearing this?" Mindy shouted. "I would get laid this year for sure!" Flora announced and squeezed her cups in front of the mirror.

"Your virgin ass could only dream of it!" Mindy laughed and Sara is tasting the ramen from Mindy's bowl.

"So what are your plans for this weekend?" Sara asked.

"Going on a date." Said Mindy.

"With the same guy?" Flora asked.