40.

Flora pov 

I tried to find Jungkook everywhere in the office but he was not there. Taehyung comes to the office often and Jin is of no use at this point because I could only hear them moaning from the last hour. 

Their voices are doing nothing but making me horny. Jungkook sent me his location and he was sitting in a bar. I went there running, not in a mood to waste another second being apart with him. 

Jimin was there and Jungkook's head was falling on his shoulder. His cheeks are flushed and he is blabbering shit. "Sister in law! thank god you are here!" Jimin's eyes shined as such I am some goddess. 

"Kookie!" I said and he stood up. "My girlfriend! where are you baby!" he started spinning around, scratching his head. It made me laugh and grab his arm. "Right here, baby." I kissed his cheek. "Are you Flora?" He pouted batting his eyes. I kissed his lips, nodding. 

Taking him home, I threw him on the bed. "Why did you get drunk huh?" I tried to fake anger but the smile on my face only broaden by the way he is acting so adorable. He held my hand and made me sit on his lap. I was already horny and his seductive cologne is only adding fumes to me. 

Biting my lips, I eye contacted his drowsy eyes. I removed his shirt and touched his abs. He placed his head on my neck and I shivered at the coldness of his lip ring. "Flora... I missed you so much." He said and caressed my back. "mhmm... you are so wet I could feel that on my thigh." He said and licked my neck. "Tell me you want it..." he glared in my eyes and I was too shy to accept. 

"Tell me, princess," he smirked and tickled my earlobe, touching me with his hot breath. "I want it..." I said in a low voice. "What do you want... tell me, babe." I bit my lower lip when he pressed my clit with his thumb. "I want you in me," I said those nasty words with my mouth and he had a wide grin on his lips. 

He removed my panties and his pants, leaving him in boxers. Placing me on his one thigh he whispered "Then ride me, baby." He spanked my ass and I nodded moving on his thigh. He placed his both hands on my waist and started moving me, biting my nipples. I screamed in pain with my head on his chest, my wetness was drawing patterns on his thigh and his lips on my body. 

I looked inside his eyes and started kissing him desperately and moving fast, feeling his muscle cuts on my womanhood, he was playing my nipples with his thumb. Placing his hands on my butt, he adjusted me at his erectness and thrust it inside me. I whimpered but kissed him feeling his length inside me. His hands work like magic on my body. 

His eyes were drowsy, forehead sweaty, and thrusts only got faster and faster. I moaned his name but his pace never stopped. I got an orgasm and my head fell back, arms curling around him tightly.

He thrust two-three times more but the pulled it out from me. He jerked off and had an orgasm too. Stroking my hair with his long fingers, he kissed me again. "I missed you so much," He said and fell asleep.

I stared at their sleeping face of his and smiled to myself. I am finally back. Attaching my naked body to his, I too fell asleep in his big arms.

Mindy pov

I walked inside our home, Mine and Tae's with thousand of thoughts running inside my head and eyes searching for his face.

Everything is the same... The kitchen, the room, the books. I found him sleeping on the bed. Taking small steps towards him, my eyes never left his gracious face. I smiled to myself and my heartbeat turned fast watching him after so long.

Slowly, I lay down facing him gently stroking his hair. His eyes opened and we started staring at each other in silence.

"Is it you?" He asked scanning my face with his eyes. I nodded and he smiled. "You say that every night." A tear slid from the side of his eye and he curved a gentle smile on his lips. "I know when I will wake up you would not be here." He closed his eyes and I was there, just like that in astonishment.

"Tae..." My voice broke.
"It's still fine... Even if I only dream of you." I curled my hands around his torso, slowly hugging him. He slid his hands inside my hair and I gently kissed him.

"Even I missed you Tae," I said and attached my forehead with his. "Don't leave again Mindy... Please be the first face I see every morning." He said and closed his eyes burying his face in my chest.

I stroked his hair and he nuzzled on me. "I love you so much," I said and looked down at him hugging me like how afraid he is to lose me again.

"Now you feel good... Seeing me like this?" He said with teary eyes and I shake my head saying no. "I am sorry Tae, I regretted it... I regretted every single second." I cried and pecked his lips.

He closed his eyes and kissed me passionately with all the hunger left in him. I widen my eyes feeling his lips molding hungrily on me. "Tae-" I tried to push him away holding his shoulders but he pinned my head above me.

"No." He said and kissed me again. "Not tonight Mindy." He said on my lips and started unbuttoning his shirt. I was helplessly looking at his insane muscles as if all he did these 6 months was carrying weights.

His eyes were gentle as always but his hands uncontrollably touched my body. He slid my shoulder strap down, looking inside my eyes, and then kissed my shoulder.

Slowly he unclasped my bra and threw it away from me. Looking at my half-naked body, he kissed me again with our bodies kneading with each other. The friction on my nipple made me moan but I bit some part of his skin to hush it.

Kissing me, he made me lay on the bed again and then started biting my neck. That's where I lost it. He sat and unbuckled his belt and I bit my lip. With one hand he started playing with the elastic of my skirt.

He laid down and made me sit, with my mouth facing his dick. "Suck." He said and I looked at him with confusion. "Suck it, baby... I know you are good at it." He said and I nodded taking his member in my hands, kneeling on the floor.

It was thick and too long for my mouth. I stroked it with my hand and watched him with his head falling back. Giving him kitten licks on his tip, I could taste the precum. "Ahh Mindy-" he mumbled in his deep voice and I looked at his head falling back.

Taking his whole size in my mouth, I could feel that choking me. It was going deep inside my mouth but I kept giving him a blowjob. I felt him sitting and his hand supporting my head, moving it on his length. "Such a good cocksucker you are." He said and then threw me on the bed.

I noticed him over me again, sitting in front of my breasts, and then he touched his damp member on my nipple and I whimpered but then but my lip. He started grinding it on my nipple and looked into my eyes with a smirk. I looked back with a frown and moaning. "Tae... Stop doing that!" I said but he placed it in my mouth again.

"Shh! Bad girl." He hushed me and started pinching my nipples again. Taking out his dick from my mouth, he finally placed it in my vagina without a warning and started sucking my breast, holding my neck.

I was sobbing with his big length and my walls clenched around him. He clutched my hair and increased the pace. "Fuck... Too f- fast!" I looked down at his body part connected to mine.

He lay on the bed and changed my position. Holding my waist, he made me bounce on his member. My head fell back, hair touching his thighs made him clutch on my hair and pull me in a deep kiss.

Leaning towards my ear he said, "I want to cum inside you every time we fuck." My face heated up and I knew we both were on the climax. I tried to pull myself back and stop it right there.

But he tightened his grip on my butt and thrust with all the force left in us. I shouted but nothing worked and he came inside me. Even after he was done, he made sure to fill me with every drop.

Even after that, he didn't let me move away from his body. His hands were tying me up and then after some time, even I stopped moving away from him.

It's fine if we just sleep like this if he doesn't pull it out from me.

I kissed him softly with the remaining energy left in me. "I love you," I said and he closed his eyes, nodding. Maybe he still thinks, I would not be there tomorrow.

I don't care what we go through, I won't ever leave him again.