13.

Mindy pov

"Why the fuck you laid hands upon my best friend?" Clenching the same brown hair of hers that Sara pointed out, I have been following her from the party to the washroom.

Males washroom.

She came here for having sex but I guess she is going to get a good beating tonight instead of sex.

"Ahh please leave me! It fell by mistake." My grip only turned strong on her hair and I gripped her neck too.

Punching her face two-three times, I feel good. She gritted her teeth in anger. "Next time make sure to stay away from my girls or-"

"Mindy!" I heard a known deep voice from behind.

My boss.

"What are you doing here?" He said in a low voice making sure nobody hears. Again this man is coming between me and my work. Just watching his face made me want to punch her face one more time.

"I was right you are a slut!" She smirked watching Taehyung standing with me.

"Mindy you at not going to raise another hand at her." He said and I can't believe he said that.

He was the one who said he would make sure I am not treated like that again, not called shit, and now even after hearing all this with his ears, he is still protecting her.

Maybe I was wrong the whole time for believing in him. For thinking, he is not like the other males.

I punched the wall instead, bleeding my fist. She looked at my red eyes staring right into hers. "Get the fuck out of here before I kill you." My tone was filled with seriousness and she gulped, running away from there.

"Mindy please listen to me." Taehyung held my bleeding hand and put it under the tap. "Violence is not the answer." I threw his hand away in an attempt to run.

But he hugged me tightly from behind. "Please Mindy I beg you... Please listen to me." His lips brushed against my neck and a tear left his eye.

I took a breaking breath not wanting to cry in front of him, not wanting to show him how helpless and hurt he makes me feel.

I stood silent and cold not saying a word, not budging an inch away from there but his grip on my body never got loose.

"She is Rm's sister Kim sooji." He breathed and told further "She could use wrong deeds to sew you and your friends."

"And you are afraid of her?" I turned and faced him with anger again. He cupped my cheeks "You have no idea, Mindy... You are an artist, you have to stay calm and..." He attached his forehead with mine, clenching his eyes.

"I know you don't like me but please don't be so hard on yourself that you end up quitting everything you love. I would handle her my way." He kept his eyes closed not moving an inch further, not in an attempt to kiss me.

I don't care about his words at this point, my eyes were tracing his face. Words can lie but can these tears from under his closed eyes? His forehead attached to mine, making a promise to me?

They can't lie, right?

He detached his forehead and looked into my eyes, as deeply as a person could. His hands were holding mine. "Promise me, you won't take any decision with anger and lack of sleep."

He asked for a promise that I cannot fulfill because at this point I am both angry and sleepy and I want to make a decision, I want to lose my brain and do something that neither my heart nor brain supports.

"I can't make that Promise Taehyung," I said and crashed my lips on his. I was frustrated, angry, hungry, and everything that made me wanted to do that.

His eyes were open in shock but I don't care. I have stopped thinking with my brain. Butterflies swirled inside my stomach when he clenched his eyes and pinned me on the wall devouring deep into my lips.

"I hate you," I said inside his mouth. "I love the way you hate me." He spoke on my lips and for a while, I forgot what he made me feel. I like to throw my anger on him. The more kind and solved he is the more I want to show him my wild side.

The more I want to hate him.

He parted his lips from mine coming back into his senses, questioning me what in the world made me do that?

Even I don't know what?

I held my purse and left the washroom.

"Don't forget to apply medicine on your hands." He shouted from behind and I smiled internally.

Sara pov

Thanks to Flora everyone was watching and praising my jacket for having such a beautiful pattern. She is talented and I knew it from the time she made a tent from bedsheets.

Jin was standing between the crowd but watching me he came towards me. "Hey, are you fine?" His eyes looked a bit concerned but he smiled looking at my new designer jacket.

"It suits you much more now." He paused a bit and It was weird to get a compliment for him, the wwh.

"Thanks..." I tucked my hair behind smiling at the ground. He is sweet at times. "It would be great if you get me one too." He smiled proudly.

Now it feels like him.

"Come on let's feed you some pizza outside. I know this party bore you." He held my hand and we walked outside.