2.

"How is your Military training going Hyung?" Tae asked Jin.

"Ah- it ended well, now I think I would be working for hacking computers. Although," he flipped his hair "This worldwide handsome is made for modeling!"

"Sure you do!" Taehyung, who just got the most handsome face in his college days agreed.

"What is your plan, Tae?" Jungkook asked with his shining eyes.

"I don't know maybe I will continue with photography and paintings!" Everyone knows he loves to click random photographs and make them beautiful with his artistic approach.

"Sir, this is lunchtime!" Sara shouted as if one second late everyone gets off, she would die of hunger.

Jin chuckled at her red face but in the next second, she ran away towards the cafeteria.

"Your staff is-"

"Sir..." Another sweet voice was heard and their eyes turned towards a girl in a baby pink dress.

"I think you should have lunch too." She smiled, bowed, and left.

"She is cute as a small piggy!" Theo laughed but Jungkook was not convinced of what he said.

"Not everyone is who they try to show." He smirked and left the room.

"Theo, did you click any new picture?" Jin asked.

"Ah- yes!" He showed him a girl from behind with straight brown hair. "Don't you think they show the earth and waterfall at the same time?"

"How?" Jin raised a brow.

"They look like a waterfall because of texture but the color brown shows the color of the soil." He proudly said.

"Wow, poetic!" Mindy said standing with her arms folded, glaring at the photograph.

"But I would want you to delete that." She took the camera and deleted the picture. "Hey, that's-"

Mindy flipped her hair which brushed on Taehyung's face while Jin was in shock.

"Not even your picture..." Taehyung completed his sentence but she was gone till then.

"Let's have lunch, also Namjoon is taking a visit today!"

"Wow! That would be great!" The said and they walked towards their room. Namjoon was already sitting there.

"Welcome, I was thinking about you both only," Namjoon said to which Jungkook smiled. "Yes, but we don't decide to tell you now because-"

"Join our company!" Namjoon said in his next breath cutting off to Jungkook.

"We were not supposed to tell them now!" Jungkook grits his teeth with a smile but they all know Kim Namjoon is the spoiler of their group.

"How? And why us?" Tae asked with a surprise on his face.

"Well... Hyungs, we are growing our company to the next level so" Jungkook looked at Namjoon with a smile to let him complete.

"The arts and poetry field would be taken by our Tae and the Technical field by Jinnie!"

"Like being the boss?" Jin asked and both Kookie and Joonie nodded like babies.

"Aish! I would love to but what about my staff?" Tae asked.

"And also would there be a cabin given to me?" Jin asked.

"Well, sirs, we are getting you a fresh cabin and you can interview all the candidates in our office and also some new ones if you want to," Jungkook said.