27.

Taehyung pov

Mindy fell asleep and her head was about to fall on Jin's shoulder. Yoongi told me to keep my girl safe because Jin is hallucinating Sara everywhere. I held her head and placed it on my shoulder instead.

She smiled in her sleep nuzzling on my shoulder and I placed my fingers inside her hair. "Sleep well, baby."

"Hyung?" Jungkook walked inside with Flora. "You have been staying for the whole day. I think you need some sleep." He said and sat on the floor. "There is only one bed so I will make Flora sleep, you can come back in the morning." I noticed Flora, half asleep.

"Why don't you both go home and sleep there. I am fine with Jin Hyung." I revolted in a low voice. "Hyung look at her... We all know she is an insomniac." He paused after this.

I glanced towards her, her eyes closed and body having only my shoulder as support. "I don't want to wake her up," I said.

"Yoongi and Jimin are waiting outside in the car, they would accompany you. He whispered and sat on the floor after seating Flora on the bench. Jin Hyung was having nightmares again. He was frowning in his sleep.

I held Mindy in my arms and walked towards the car. " Tae!" Jimin beamed a smile and I smiled back. "Thank you for waking up this late just for us." I smiled towards Yoongi and he looked at us from the mirror. "Why are you Thanking? Mindy would always be my best friend and you would always be my Hyung."

I smiled till my eyes nodded. "Suga fell asleep in the car, waiting for you," Jimin told me in a low voice. He was driving the car, quietly.

They dropped us and I offered them to come with me. "We have to look for the emergency, in case anyone needs it," Jimin said. "You both have been awake for the whole day. Take care of yourself." Yoongi said and they went away.

I walked inside our home, she was sleeping like a baby. "T- Tae... Sara!" She clenched my collar and a drop of tear left her eye. "She would be fine and you have to be strong ok?" I kissed her forehead and laid her on the bed.

"Tae... Why are we here?" She held my hand. "To rest." I brushed her strands of hair falling on her forehead. "I was fine there." She held my shirt pulling it a but signing me to sleep with her.

I slowly laid beside her and she gazed into my eyes with a blank space. "I am afraid Tae." Her little body was shivering, watching the strong badass girl being this soft is breaking my heart. I placed her head on my head.

"Break here in front of me. When Sara would wake up tomorrow, I want you to smile ok?" She nodded and I felt her tears on my shirt. "I am being naive right?" She said in a muffled voice. I cupped her cheeks to make her look into my eyes. "Who said that? Who said you are being naive huh?" I kissed her.

"You are strong Mindy and every strong person is allowed to break once in a while." I smiled and she closed her eyes hugging me. I don't need anything but her to be in my arms, to be beside me like this.

The next morning my eyes opened with the ray of sunshine. I covered her eyes with my hand to stop those rays, asking for some time to let my girl sleep. She looks so beautiful like this that I can't take my eyes away from her.

She woke up and I plated our breakfast. "How is it?" My eyes shined and she smiled. "It's delightful." Her fork was turning on the spaghetti. We rushed for the hospital and everyone was there again. Yoongi and Jimin sleeping in the car, Hope and Ray praying for Sara in the nearby church. Mindy and I walked inside. RM was standing on the billing counter, Jungkook and Flora were preparing for breakfast for Sara and Jin were talking to the doctor.

"Mindy... This is our big family." I smiled and noticed her watching everyone in disbelief. "We don't even need to raise a finger for anything Tae... Everyone stood for my friend. They treat us like a family already." I gently squeezed her and we went inside the room.

The moment we entered, Sara opened her eyes and everyone rushed to surround her.

"Sara! How do you feel?" Jin shouted and shook her.

"I am hungry!" She groaned holding her head. Jin cried and kissed her. "Me too!" He groaned and started kissing her hungrily.

She pushed him. "You are standing on my medicine tube!" He stepped back and Flora and Mindy held her hand. "Brother-in-law is wild." Flora giggled.

"Brother in law? When did that happen?" She raised a brow at Jin and he looked away blushing. "RIP brother in law," Mindy said and came beside me again.

The doctor stepped in between "You have a big fat family... I am so jealous." He wiped a tear from the corner of his eye.

"Now you are happy?" I whispered to my girl. She turned and nodded.

"Party people!" Jiminshi shouted. "That we will do tomorrow now let Sara rest!" Jin said and we all started giving him side-eyes.

Namjoon entered the room. "We can discharge her now." Jungkook jumped in happiness and clung to RM. "He would always be that 18 year old." Yoongi taunted and sat again in the car.

Flora, Jungkook, me, and Mindy are in one car with Jungkook driving it.

Rest were escorted home by Yoongi and Namjoon.

Finally... Sara is alright and I got to see the happy face of my girl also. "Tae... Does Mindy tie you up in the bed?" Flora said and chuckled. My face turned red.

"We. We don't really-"

"Why? Are you the one being tied up?" Mindy glared and she laughed ut off. "I know you guys have a lot of sex." She winked at me and Mindy. My face turned all red by this.

And then my eyes fell on Mindy's thighs. My throat went dry and I looked outside to have some air. She started typing on her phone. I decided to look at what she is typing.

I gasped at his touches on my wetness and how his hands turned on my nipples. Sucking every sweet spot on me, he even discovered new parts to make me moan his name-

"We are there!" I heard Jungkook's voice. "Tae closes your mouth," Mindy said and left the car. Her walk is... The way she swings her hips and her body waves. She is the goddess of sex.

I know I love her but... Her body is made to be touched, embraced. I shook my head. I should have expected all this from the day we got into a relationship.

She is just irresistible... Even though I try my best, she wins to seduce me without even trying.

We all reached the office and settled in our cabin. "Tae we are having a beach party!" She said and walked inside after a touch upon her face. I mean why does she even need that?

I nodded. "Are you not excited?" She came closer and started showing me the tickets to an amusement park. "There would be water slides and I want to bath in the pool with my dorks and I want to have a lot of pictures clicked!" She showed me the two-piece dress she is going to wear and a spare black T-shirt with ripped denim shorts.

"You are going to wear it?" My mouth fell open imagining her that way. She smiled and nodded. "Why baby?" She smirked and my eyes got stuck at her juicy red lips. "You don't want me to be seen by anyone but you huh?" She said and left me with a pounding heart.

If only I could hold her, crash her on this table, and fuck her till the evening but the other instinct revolts and says what's the rush? She is your girlfriend... You have to be gentle to her and take care of her.