"No Neil please don't say or think like that. No one is avoiding or ignoring you"

"Di everything is fi---"

Before I could complete my sentence, I heard her sobbing as I got up from the couch and walked towards the window.

"Di, di please don't cry. Tell me what happened. Please"

"Neil Ta---Tarun---Tarun is hospi---hospitalised" she finally managed to speak in between her cries as my eyes widened with the news.

"WHATTT??? Hospitalized??? When??? Why and how??? Moreover di, you all didn't inform me???"

"We---we wanted. Actually Tia, Tiasha told you went for work so---"

"---Oh come on di, your sister is crazy you know. You are taking her words seriously"

"Neil but you have an important deal and----"

"It's not important than my family Ruhi di" I said, cutting her off as my blood was boiling with anger because of Tiasha's decision of not informing me.

This woman will make me crazy. Because of what happened between us, she decided not to inform and now if I get angry, she will get angry

Oh god, what a wife I am blessed with, sarcasm dripped down my voice as I rolled my eyes, sighing

"Di don't worry. I am coming and tell Riddhima that her mimo will come and her maamu will be fine. Please don't cry. I will come. You please text me the hospital's address and all"

"But Neil---"

"Please di, you all took a decision of not informing me and I took a decision of returning back. That's it" I said in a go and disconnected the call.

No no no
Damn!!! I didn't even ask about Tarun bhaiyya to anyone???

How can I do this??? How???

I shook my head as my breathing increased when I rushed into the washroom and splashed water on my face.

I returned back into my room and slamming the laptop, I took my phone and dialled Soham's number.

"Soham listen, cancel all the meetings for today till the day we were suppose to stay and book a ticket for me as soon as possible. I want to return back"

"But sir, is everything---"

"----Soham first do what I say and yeah inform Myra to handle her project and then you both can return back too"

"Sure sir I will tell ma'am and don't worry everything will be fine. I don't know what happened but God is there. Everything will be ok"

"Thank you. Now from wherever on this Earth, by whatever means it takes arrange any  flight available in this planet, at in this hour. I need to leave. Soon "

"Sure sir. I will be doing it" he said as I nodded and disconnected the call.

Then I packed my stuffs and everything and left the room and after checking out was about to leave the hotel when a voice called me.

"Neil"

Ok not now

"Myra please not in a mood"

"You are freaking leaving this deal behind???"

"Myra please, I said not in a mood. Don't irritate"

"Irritate??? I am irritating??? Neil we worked like days and night for this deal and your that wife's family---"

"----Tiasha's family is my family too and here I am not bound to give an answer to you"

"Yeah exactly. And you say Mr. Neil Khurrana doesn't listen to anyone and does what his instincts says and nothing is more important than work. Great" she continued with her blabbering as I sighed, closing my eyes.