chapter fourty five art club

" goodmorning genshin high school students! today is thursday, i hope you have a great day! reminder that windblume festival is only a week away, the 4nemo captain venti will be in charge of arranging windblume festival this year. also reminder that our science, art teacher is starting an art club, if you are interested, please consider showing up for the meeting this afternoon. " said the school announcement.

" omg! amber! have you heard that our school will be having an art club! " lumine exclaimed to amber

" are you joining? " amber asked.

" of course i am! i love arts! " lumine said " i got a really cool drawing tablet during the winter break, i am gonna bring it to the club tomorrow. "

" nice " amber said " if you are going then I am going. "

........

the next day amber and lumine showed up at the art club. they are not the only one who is going there.

" oh hey lumine, " ayaka waved to her when she saw lumine " and you are? "

" i am amber " amber said

" nice to meet you amber " ayaka said politely.

" i am surprised to see you here, i don't know you likes drawing too! " lumine exclaimed

" i have many hobbies, dancing, singing, drawing, playing chess and much more " the daughter of the kamisato explained

" wow.. " lumine 

after a couple minute, mr.albedo walked in.

" oh hello girls, you three are here for the art club? " he asked

" yes, sir " said ayaka.

" i see, this club is more of a socializing club, there isn't a specific art to do, you guys can just discuss art with each other and stuff. i also bringed some art supplies if you guys needed. " albedo takes out some paint and paintbrush from his bag.

" is fine, " amber smiled as she takes out some colour pencil from her own backpack " i brought my own art supplies. "

then amber started drawing, she drew a picture of eula in a white ballet dress.

" amber? who are you drawing? " lumine asked when she saw the drawing

" n-no one! " 

" OoOOoo is eula! do you like her? " lumine smirked

" n-no.. i am not lesbien "

" yea, you don't like girls, but you definitely likes eula " 

amber thought for a minute, maybe she do have a crush on eula after all? she definitely likes eula as a friend. she also think eula is very pretty, she thinks eula is very attractive too.

" hey ayaka! you wanna do an collab together? " lumine asked

" oh a collab? what's that? "

" hmm like we draw a picture together, maybe i can do the lineart, and you do the painting? " lumine proposed.

" sure " ayaka agreed.