chapter fourteen the great fortune teller mona

" have you heard! the great fortune teller mona in our school! yesterday she said i will find romance, and today my crush just aked me out! "

" i know right! her fortune telling is so accurate. "

mona felt really proud that people believed in her fortune telling so much, she smiled as she walk to class.

" you guys actaully believe in those astrology things? the stars, the sky, they are all a gigantic lie " said a voice behind her.

mona felt very angry, she turned around and saw a blue haired boy with a gigantic hat, is scaramouch, the school bully.

" the stars are a lie? what are you talking about! " mona argued

scaramouche rolled his eyes and walked away without explaining anything.

recently, there have been rumours that mona and she is a wonderful fortune teller, almost every she said will come true. almost half of the people in the school have been asked their fortune to mona.  

when xiao heard it he decided to give it a go. he walked into mona's place.

" so what do you need me to fortune telling for? " said mona

" uhh... " xiao stuttered.

" don't be shy, how am i soppuse to tell your fortune if you dont even tell me what you want "

" umm.... so i have a crush on a girl- lumine.. i just wanna know how she feels about me..."

" so you want me to fortune tell your romance. here, take out a star tarot card " says mona while taking about 30 star tarot card.

xiao tooks a deep breath, and slowly takes out the card.... 

mona looked at the card and exaimate it a bit, and then said " umm, looks like she does have a little feelings for you, but you gotta make some move, otherwise she is gonna be taken by someone else "

xiao pays mona 400 mora and thanked her.

( i actaully know nothing about tarot card, i am just making up stuff for story popuse. )

venti also decided to pay a visit to mona.

" hey there! i heard all about you! the great fortune teller mona, care to tell me my fortune? " said venti excitely. 

" sure, what kinda what stuff do u wanna know? "

" hmmm... i'd like to know how's my chance in the talent show. "said venti

" why don't you fill a star wheel " said mona " just enter your date of birth, also make it as accurate as possible "

( i actaully have astrology as a hobby, i study people's star wheel sometime )

" ahem, a person will come to your life, and she will lead you to victory. " said mona

" thank you mona! and here is the mora for your trouble " says venti as he hand mona 400 mora.

" hmm, i wonder who that person is " venti wonders as he walks out.