chapter fourty four mountain climbing

" omg we are finally here... my leg literally feels numb from sitting in the van for so long! " keqing walked down the van.

" me too, finally some fresh air " kazuha said.

" anyways... now we are gonna start climbing. " keqing starts talking " according to my research this mountain is 6000 meter high. we are not going to climb them all through foot, is going to take days. we are going to take a bus to 3000 meter, and climb the rest of 3000 meter. then we can get down by cable car. "

" alright, so where is the bus stop? " a student ask

" hmm... wait lemme check the map " 

" look! i think is there! " aether pointed at a parking lot.

" yea let's go there. " keqing said.

they walked to the parking lot and waited for the bus. when the bus arrived they sat down. after a few minute the bus arrived at the 3000 meter place. 

" it started snowing! " a student exclaimed when she saw the snow 

" wow is so pretty! "

liyue, montadt, inazuma barely snows, but because right now they are at a very tall and cold moutain, is snowing on the mountain, alot of the student were seeing snow for the very first time.

" alright guys, now we are going to start climbing by foot. " keqing instructed " is going to be pretty cold, so we are going to borrow some jackets and snow shoes from that inn, will everyone please tell me their cloth size and shoe size? "

everyone told their cloth / shoe size as keqing wrote it down on a piece of paper.

" alright, aether, why don't you come in with me to help me carry the cloth and shoes. " she said.

" yes m'am " aether and keqing walked into that inn and borrowed enough shoes and cloth for everyone. they passed it to everyone "

zhongli saw them comes out, " wow that's impressive, keqing really knows what she is doing " he chuckled " and you two are working well already "

after everyone put on their cloth and shoes they kept moving. 

" is so tiring, when are we getting a break? " a student whined.

" i am so hungry.. " another student whined.

" you guys are so lazy! " keqing can't help but said " we only have about 1500 more meter. have a little determination! "

more student whined, some of them even sat on the ground and refuse to walk. 

" get up you guys! " keqing said, she is a little bit pissed off " we gotta save time, or else we wont be able to get to the mountain top! "

" keqing... i don't think we should force them to keep moving when most of the student don't want to keep moving " said aether.

" but how are we going to reach the mountain top then! " keqing exclaimed

" this isn't about reaching the mountain top " said aether " is about having fun, what fun is there if everyone is exhausted and hungry. "

" hmm right.. ok then, we shall take a break "

the class end up not reaching the mountain top, but everyone had fun.